• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Beam Scale Recommendation - Scott Parker

Leaddog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2009
Delaware
As many may know, Scott Parker has been tuning up and selling beam scales to the shooting community for many years.

Recently, I acquired a tuned Redding Model 2 scale from Scott. The scale is dead-on accurate, consistent, and repeatable. I am quite happy with it.

I highly recommend Scott if you are looking to have your beam scale tuned up or are looking to buy one already tuned. You can reach Scott by email here: [email protected]

Re: A Beam Scale Recommendation - Scott Parker

how much does he charge to tune up scales? what does tuning up involve ?

is the tuned up scale capable of or weighting (or at least showing change in weight) of a single granule of powder ?

i'd like to see a comparison of your tuned scale with an acculab

Re: A Beam Scale Recommendation - Scott Parker

I forget what he charged me to tune my Ohaus 10-10, but it was very reasonable and he did a great job. Turned it around in a less than 2 weeks.

yes mine shows a single kernal of powder. I can't use an electronic scale in my garage too much electronic interference and a draft or two.

JeffVN