• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A belated introduction...

JimmyNeutron

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2011
Manchester - England
Hello all.

After being a member here for some time and yet to make a post I thought I'd better say a quick hello to everyone. Thank you all for the very useful information I have been able to leech thus far.

I'm from the other side of the pond so to speak; the wrong side with regards to firearms legislation. I've been shooting for 4 years and love it even if we are stupidly restricted. Started with clays and progressed to full bore rifles.

Love some of the stock custom art work and Duracoat on here. Very nice.

Re: A belated introduction...

James,

Welcome!

I agree, it is amazing what some of our fellow members have done with their rifles?

The how to threads have been enormously helpful to me as I have learned to competently anneal brass, bedded my stocks and many other tricks I might never have attempted, in spite of years of subscriptions to numerous gun magazines.

Cheers!

Agreed, the sticky on reloading has been VERY helpful. So much so I'll be testing some .300 Win Mag home loads out tomorrow morning.
smile.gif

Welcome, James! Good to see fellas from the other side of the pond on here. Make yourself at home as I'm sure you'll find more info, laughs, and ideas on the Hide than you could've imagined.

Many thanks KillShot.

There are more and more folks over here taking up shooting. Would be nice at some point to be taken seriously by the UK Government and have some of the legislation lifted but until then we'll carry on shooting and recruiting.