• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes A Big Thank You to CS Tactical (Minox)

alnkal00

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2011
Trinity,FL
We (myself and my girl Michelle) wanted to say say Thank You to Mike and the CS Tactical staff for going above and beyond normal Customer Service.

We decided to go with a Minox ZP5 Tac 5-25x56 w/MR4
based on the reviews here on the hide (thank you for that also) and because of Mikes reputation here we knew CS was the place to buy from.

I called earlier in the day and mike answered all are questions and also gave us pricing with military discount but didn't have any Minox in at the moment but that they are expected to be delivered to CS on Monday.
We let him know that we needed a scope by Friday the latest cause we had a shoot on Sunday. for the most part if it ships UPS Monday night it should get to FL by Fri no problem.

On the way home that night we gave Mike a call and ordered the scope with discount and didn't worry about it not making it on time.
Fast forward to Monday eve and I get a tracking email from CS containing UPS delivery/tracking info.
At this point I'm excited at the fact that my first High end scope is on its way but what I failed to notice at the top of the email is the expected deliver date which was Monday.

Next day I track it and uh oh expected delivery is Monday so I start the Oh Shit Michelle it's not going to make it on time.
Ok no big deal I'll call UPS myself and have the service changed to 2 or 3 day but unfortunately UPS cannot change service on a package in transit.
They suggested I call the shipper and if they have another of the same item in stock they will have to ship it out and turn the other package around.......I'm thinking no chance in hell mike has another MR4 in stock nor will he be willing to have a $3300 scope hanging out in limbo with UPS.

Since I had no choice I had to call
CA is 3hrs behind FL so it must have been 7:30am when to my surprise Mike picked up the phone which I'm pretty sure was forwarded to his cell.
i let him know the situation and that there was only one solution.
He said give him a call in 3hrs and he will take care of it.
I called him back and he checked then double checked to make sure if he had another 25x w/MR4 reticle in stock and sure enough he did.

I asked him to send it out 2 day and 2 days later I was mounting my first High End Scope

Then just the other day I had 2 persons from CS call me Rich and Mike to follow up to see how things were.
Well lucky for us we have a 2k yard range with ukd scheduled to open up this summer, our current range goes out to 1k, so we decided to build another Badger M2008 or 2013 in 300wm and I let both of the know that CS will be getting our business for another Minox 25x w/MR4 and whatever other goodies we might need.

Thank You CS Tactical
Al & Michelle

Looks like I need to update my sig pic with the new scope

Last edited:
Reactions: CSTactical
It's always nice to hear about these companies and their awesome customer service! Whenever I am able to save up the coin for another top tier scope, they will definitely be one of the Hide vendors I'll be contacting. Congrats on your purchase and thanks for sharing this. Also, post some pics of your set up once you get that Minox 5-25 all mounted up. Honestly I think it's a sexy scope!

I just got one of these from Mike too. He's a fantastic guy to deal with, and the scope is simply outstanding. The optics are extremely sharp and I dare say better than my Schmidt.

I've been running the Minox for about 2 months now and the more I use it, the more impressed I am. Tracking is excellent, the reticle is fantastic, and the glass is the best I've looked through. It's really a top notch scope!

Took mine out to the 1000 yd club today and had a show and tell and let 6 other guys look out of my Minox zp5, a S&B 5-25x56, a S&B ultrashort 5-20, and a S&B 3-20x50, we also had a few NF, steiner, and USO scopes out there also. Everyone said the minox zp5 had the best sight picture of them all. Its a terrific optic. The MR4 reticle is great.

Reading all of this makes my wait so much harder. I should see my ZP5 at my doorstep by Thursday. It was between this or a Schmidt and I took the gamble with Minox.