• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A BIG THANKS TO AMERICAN PRECISION ARMS

JRWALLSIII

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Elkton,Florida,USA
www.wallsrifles.com
Just got back from the APA Customer Appreciation day. Had a wonderful time. Food was great!!! Thanks to all the great donations from vendors and team APA. It means alot to have a smith that isn't just intrested in a sale.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dave and his family. God Bless all of you

Thanks

APA
Nightforce
USO
Mcree
Cor Bon
AAC
Broughton Barrels
Joey the BBQ master

Re: A BIG THANKS TO AMERICAN PRECISION ARMS

APA are great folks! Sorry I missed the festivities this weekend, I'm sure it was fun.

Thanks to APA and all the vendors who made this match a success! We had a great time and the weather was perfect! Congrats to JM on the win, that was some impressive shooting! I also want to thank Joey for the job well done on the BBQ, it was great! I'm looking forward to the next one and hope to see everyone again.

I want to ditto what everyone else has said.

Great job APA

I thought it was a great day, amazing bbq, good people and vendors.

How can you go wrong with good food, good folks & shooting. Jared & crew put a lot of work into this and it showed, nicely done. Joey has got the BBQ thing goin' on. A big thanks for all the vendors in attendance.
Semper Fi

Thanks to Jared,Mark,Kayla, all the vendors and everybody that make this event happened. It was a great day, great people and great match. The attitude was lay back and a lot of laughing even whey you're on the shooting line.
Picture of the main tents.
IMG_1078.jpg

Bill@NF bought a bunch of demo for us to finger bang and pre assembly scope to show us all the little piece and how each component works.
IMG_1080.jpg

Some toys from AAC.

IMG_1081.jpg

Table for the shooters to rest their rifles, some great looking rifle.
IMG_1082.jpg

Jared spotting and keep the range safe.

IMG_1107.jpg

Mark/Bookhound greeting the shooters,another safety briefing and keep them on deck.
IMG_1089.jpg

Scott Mcree having fun with us. This guy is amazing,funny as shit and a great heart.You can't help ,but like the guy and he got some great products too. A lot people sold on the Mcree stock after be able to play with it.
IMG_1085.jpg

APA Genesis .308 on Mcree stock.Me so want one.
IMG_1094.jpg

The APA range from the bench.
IMG_1097.jpg

The prize table from USO, NF, Mcree, AAC 7.62 SD, Cor-bon,Broughton barrel and so on.

IMG_1115.jpg