• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A big !@#$ you gift

wvfarrier

Ignorant wretch
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2012
West (By GOD) Virginia
I just wanted to take a moment and say, "Thank you" to the 18 Republican Senators who voted to help Joe Biteme pass his 1.7 Trillion dollar Omnibus bill which contain 600 million in ear marks. We The People are so grateful for generous @$$ raping you have just bestowed upon us (sarcasm). Finally, thank you for proving once and for all that the idea of Republicans being "Debt Hawks" is complete bullshit. Merry Christmas America

Last edited:
The 'modern democrat' sincerely believes that spending money is successful governing. It makes them absolutely giddy with delight. Much of it is designed to reward and support their political donors and supporters, eg unions and green energy companies, where the requisite amount is turned back to the dnc. They have zero interest in solving problems. Hell, just leave that to naive republicans, if by some fluke they should ever get elected.

Did you know that if you vote more republicants into office that it won't change anything?
They screamed for years about the Bill Clinton for years and the people fell for it.
They screamed about Obama and repeal and replace for eight years and the people fell for it.
Two years of the Biden shit show and the people fell for it.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times proves that republican voters are idiots.
The republicants ran mitt Romney and the republicants fell for it. They ran McCain and the people fell for it. They were going to run Jeb Bush. But the republicant voters still believe.
Wait wait, I know. The lesser of two evils!!

Did you know that if you vote more republicants into office that it won't change anything?
They screamed for years about the Bill Clinton for years and the people fell for it.
They screamed about Obama and repeal and replace for eight years and the people fell for it.
Two years of the Biden shit show and the people fell for it.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times proves that republican voters are idiots.
The republicants ran mitt Romney and the republicants fell for it. They ran McCain and the people fell for it. They were going to run Jeb Bush. But the republicant voters still believe.
Wait wait, I know. The lesser of two evils!!
No

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
A lot of people know what’s up.

That’s why
The Tea Party
Trump
Etc

But nope. The oligarchy stomped that pressure relief valves out.

Eventually the pressure will be released

Reactions: Ronws and NoDopes
Not enough
A lot of people know what’s up.

That’s why
The Tea Party
Trump
Etc

But nope. The oligarchy stomped that pressure relief valves out.

Eventually the pressure will be released
Look how many "lesser of two evils" we have here.
Lesser of two evils is just like putting a bucket under a dripping faucet. No big deal I will fix it tomorrow. Except when the next day comes they said, it's not full yet. I'll fix it tomorrow. Now that bucket is almost full and the answer is to dump the bucket and do the same thing instead of fixing the drip.

Reactions: Bradu
1671804717948.png

F all of the worthless bastards in DC, starting with the two liberal cunts at the top of the list from WA State.

Wait and see how many GOP Senators that voted for this $$$$$ run for GOP Presidential Primary and claim they are "conservatives". Every one of these GOP Senators that voted for this need to be primaried starting with McConnell.

What does Romney have on Utah that he gets elected?

And all the "independents" are simply Democrats that want to be "more special"
I am registered as a independent, but have never voted D. But I also don't vote for most independents either, 99.9% R. Only reason I switched to I is because neither party supports my beliefs or works for me. I know several people like me. That doesn't make us the norm either. Customers who I KNOW are D claim independent so they can seem neutral or non-biased, but a 30 second conversation shows their true colors.

A lot of Republicans in Congress are really Democrats, but no democrats are really Republicans.
This is a battle between good and evil. Evil holds most if not all positions of power across the globe. It baffles me how people still believe the fairytale that is a benevolent gov’t where people consent to be ruled by other men considering there is nit one example in the real world.

There is no person in power in any of the 50 states that will even acknowledge the unconstitutional and therefore illegal federal gov’t that rules the country. This makes all 50 states complicit at the very least to the marxist takeover of America. Any appointment made by this puppet president and approved by this false congress is illegal. The justices and judges appointed to power tainted and invalidated the court system in the country. The US military personnel are following illegal orders. There will be no election to fix this. There is no good guy on the inside that is going to make any kind of difference. This is a lie that gov men spread to convince others that they are on the right side when reality they are men doing their gov’t job to destroy American values while bleeding the people dry. The only way out is to turn our backs on the systems that prey on us until it crumbles. Gov’t only has power because it hires men with guns to point them at us and we submit. To take that power back is as easy as saying fuck you and not acknowledging authority. The hard part is convincing others that are stupid enough to believe otherwise.

Reactions: Dunraven and BurtG
The "bipartisan" "campaign finance reform bill" that was passed some time ago was a big step towards making it very hard for anyone not part of the "made" group to get elected.

But then the grass roots hoi poi figured out the game and found they could slip decent folks in the primaries and vote for them.

So now both parties moved on to just straight fixing the elections.
The national republican party isn't even being subtle about it.

They are pretty much saying, if you primary someone in that we don't like, tough luck you get a Democrat instead, so you better primary in somebody that is "approved" if you don't want a democrat.

This is taking the whole bad candidate / worse candidate to the next level.

The 2020 was a sample of what is to come
The 2022 midterms were a full in your face event

If you notice the Republicans are already priming the pump for 2024 of you better not primary in trump or Biden will win... and we'll make sure of it.

you could not possibly expect more from the political party without a heart beat or a spine . a dog shows more moxy than republicans in office do , yea they talk but not even there bight or bark has anything behind it they play political waffle ball while the dims are ready to club baby seals for shits and giggles .

In the voice of the narrator from "The Road Warrior," - "I remember now..."

I remember reading of a time where we put up with encroaching government. Being required to provide food and lodging to troops who would extort us for taxes and drag us into stupid wars and conflicts.

And tell us what we could and could not do. What we could and could not have. Then, one time, the ruler placed an additional tax on our tea.

So, among other things and not just throwing tea in the harbor, we started changing things. That could very well happen again.

Plenty will say it will not happen again. I also believe that there were a number of people who said a revolution against the king would never happen.

Reactions: 232593 and BurtG
In the voice of the narrator from "The Road Warrior," - "I remember now..."

I remember reading of a time where we put up with encroaching government. Being required to provide food and lodging to troops who would extort us for taxes and drag us into stupid wars and conflicts.

And tell us what we could and could not do. What we could and could not have. Then, one time, the ruler placed an additional tax on our tea.

So, among other things and not just throwing tea in the harbor, we started changing things. That could very well happen again.

Plenty will say it will not happen again. I also believe that there were a number of people who said a revolution against the king would never happen.
ED961C34-1F4D-4B0F-92B1-CDD958363A6D.jpeg

40A88928-BC8A-4C69-A46F-E948A49B0C69.jpeg