• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A build with unlimited funds

Loner

Gone Exploring
Minuteman
  • Feb 3, 2010
    Sierra Nevadas
    What would you build if you didn't have to worry about money.
    I'm sure some have done it.Lock,stock and barrel.
    Lets hear why you have choosen or would choose those components.

Later,Loner

Re: A build with unlimited funds

i would build a space ship so i can get my sps tactical into zero gravoty and shoot 3" gnar gnar groups at 19 miles.......
    who needs GA Precision when I can have space......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can I just delete this...?.?.?</div></div>

yes by all means I am pretty sure this is a complete repeat.

just a few of my dream builds.......

haloup8.jpg

pew-pew-bitches.jpg

2007_08_18_nardo2.jpg

TacticoolAR15.jpg

tacticool%20derringer.jpg

_fun001.jpg

GeorgeFinal.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can I just delete this...?.?.? </div></div>

Please!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Loner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would you build if you didn't have to worry about money.

Later,Loner </div></div>

Sorry guys I see this has been gone over and over and over before

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Loner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Loner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would you build if you didn't have to worry about money.

Later,Loner </div></div>

Sorry guys I see this has been gone over and over and over before
    </div></div>

But yet, you still made a thread about the same thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mj2evans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next thread: Which supermodels would you nail and why? </div></div>
    Could you make that a multiple choice question to prevent redundancy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Loner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry guys I see this has been gone over and over and over before
    </div></div>

And then you realized there was a search function. The End.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can I just delete this...?.?.?</div></div>

whats taking so long! hit the delete!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man my post gets no love </div></div>
    OK, how this? I've been looking for this photo:

_fun001.jpg

for months, but I couldn't remeber where I originally saw it posted. That is one of the funniest photos I've ever seen. Thanks Mike!

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man my post gets no love </div></div>

Negative, I nearly spit Bud Light on my puter when I scrolled to the Tactical Entry Derringer. LMAO.