• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A bunch of necroposts popping up lately.

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2017
    ravenpointgroup.com
    What’s the deal? Saw a nice barrel breaking snake oil one from years back, just pop up in the gunsmithing area. Then another on loose primer pocket DIY fix.

New users searching old threads for the first time & forgetting to check the dates.

This forum needs thread titles to group responses. The random post that do not quote OP's are sometime days if not weeks later. Very confusing and time consuming to read thru pages of unrelated post to get info to relate new responses. Sometimes newer responses to a previous post are such that identifying the original post is impossible. See Glock Talk for how it should be done.
    I am new to LR shooting and the breviation, acronyms and some terminology are unknown to me. We need a glossary for theses as well.
    Sorry for the rant ,I am only trying to learn.
    I am referring to the need for subtitles for the Ruger precision rifle threads.

Last edited:
    This forum needs thread titles to group responses. The random post that do not quote OP's are sometime days if not weeks later. Very confusing and time consuming to read thru pages of unrelated post to get info to relate new responses. Sometimes newer responses to a previous post are such that identifying the original post is impossible. See Glock Talk for how it should be done.
    I am new to LR shooting and the breviation, acronyms and some terminology are unknown to me. We need a glossary for theses as well.
    Sorry for the rant ,I am only trying to learn.
    I am referring to the need for subtitles for the Ruger precision rifle threads.

Welcome to the Forum, and you're right that there should be a glossary of common terms. In the meantime are there any that come to mind that we may be able to decipher for you?

Who the fuck cares? It's an internet discussion forum that disseminates information by design. As the saying goes... ride on.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Don't forget OAL: back of the scrotum to the end of Big Ed.

I don't agree with that measuring standard however, I think it should be maximum insertable length so as flat as you can press against front base plate (will depend some on padding) from the exterior to the discharge opening under maximum hydraulic pressure for length.
    The Girth you need 2 measurements also at maximum hydraulic pressure, Cylinder circumference measurement and base of cone circumference measurement.

You mean I've been measuring the wrong way all this time?

It's entirely dependent upon the size of the scrotum. If you have to wedge them in there along with the rest of it to make it feel like there's something to it, we'll letcha throw it in with the rest of the shit goin' down the hall and take credit thusly. Conversely, you can consult that masterpiece of engineering blather just above and figure a calculation from there.

Gonna show her my ogive face ...

129283.gif

I don't agree with that measuring standard however, I think it should be maximum insertable length so as flat as you can press against front base plate (will depend some on padding) from the exterior to the discharge opening under maximum hydraulic pressure for length.
    The Girth you need 2 measurements also at maximum hydraulic pressure, Cylinder circumference measurement and base of cone circumference measurement.
    Wanna know how I know you are gay?

What's wrong with old posts

They bring back long lost memories of when this place was 99% RKI and there was a lot less bs

Reactions: TripleBull