• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A clever young male

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
He was a special tools and tactics job. He came out early in the mornings and he lived in a large pile of brush and old farm junk .
So I got him at 7:10 with the scatter gun.
I'd seen him a few times but hard to get a shot through all the shit so I called in artillery on his ass

57CCB264-8CE7-40B7-8393-48A7194D4968.jpeg

They eat their weight in crops; destroy gardens and building foundations. The holes they leave behind are terrible for equipment and livestock. The holes they abandon often get taken over by fox- which the chickens just hate😊. And they carry almost their weight in fleas and ticks

These fellas are sabotage experts... you don't know your screwed until you are pulling a 5% grade with 18k lbs on a trailer and wondering why you can only do 5mph and your egts are high...

Attachments

• 20230603_073821.jpg
    20230603_073821.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 147
These fellas are sabotage experts... you don't know your screwed until you are pulling a 5% grade with 18k lbs on a trailer and wondering why you can only do 5mph and your egts are high...
You are 100% correct. A few years ago after a particularly nasty and heavy snow storm I fired up the work truck and put it in gear and it took off at full speed , no foot on the accelerator. Took the emergency break to come to a complete stop. Turns out one of those furry little bastards had packed my throttle body housing full of pine nuts and wedged the throttle all the way open .

We have guy that buys them for $5 a piece here not sure what he does with them

You are 100% correct. A few years ago after a particularly nasty and heavy snow storm I fired up the work truck and put it in gear and it took off at full speed , no foot on the accelerator. Took the emergency break to come to a complete stop. Turns out one of those furry little bastards had packed my throttle body housing full of pine nuts and wedged the throttle all the way open .
Lmao I'm just glad my turbo didn't inhale my filter with all the bull shit they stuffed in my air box...run away engines are not fun.

He was a special tools and tactics job. He came out early in the mornings and he lived in a large pile of brush and old farm junk .
So I got him at 7:10 with the scatter gun.
I'd seen him a few times but hard to get a shot through all the shit so I called in artillery on his ass

View attachment 8167945
Congratulations on your successful strategy and patience in dealing with the challenging conditions. Your dedication paid off in securing your target at 7:10 with the scatter gun. Well done!

They are very tasty smoked and make great fajitas. My family has ate them a long with squirrels and deer as long as I can remember.