• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a comparison

Yes true.

Their subways are amazing.

They were also built by grunt labor that was replaceable.

The state was able to engage all sorts of artists into the system and have them work at below market rate according to our standards.

Communism can do some amazing things but the system is inefficient and grinds humanity into dust.

Our system is accelerating to impose it.

Not surprising....Russia is a 2nd world country.

But Boston, NYC, San Francisco, hell any major city in the US are 3rd world hell holes...

...it stands to reason they would have better infrastructure...
True...I wouldn't ride the subway in any major American city today if you paid me. Most especially in a leftist shit hole like NYC. If you're not accosted by some nasty illegals, you're thrown onto the train tracks by some BLM dirtbag.

I was in Sao Paulo circa 1998 for a few months - and there are some pretty nasty places in that city and around (my Portuguese sucked, and I learned when accidentally took a wrong bus which ended in a non-plumbing shanty town on the outskirts). But I still remember the subways - art decorated, relatively clean and complete with art-directed lights at even the borderline stops. Even stops adorned with graffiti above had art underneath. Don't know how it is now, but it ws something I distinctly recall back then.

This is more recent:

Last edited:
Kind of like our illegal workers making $100 a day under the table?

"We don't have enough money for xxxx" is something an American politician has never said in earnest.

It's not a communism vs capitalism problem....at least not directly.

It's a willingness problem.

Our politicians want us to live in squalor...the peasants arent deserving of nice things....and our tax dollars are better spent on flights to epstein island.

There is 0 reason every subway in American cant be clean, beautiful, and safe...hell, dont even have to make them beautiful, just clean and safe would be a major improvement.

Hell, ever see a Japanese subway? You could fucking eat off the floor....it has nothing to do with their economy, its because they don't want to wallow in shit.
Agreed.

A matter of priorities.

We are not at top of the list.

The first time I took the subway in Moscow, I was amazed at how deep below the surface they were. When I asked about the incredible depth I was told they were that deep to allow use as a fallout shelter.

They ran like clockwork and were far cleaner than any subway I have used in our country.

What I noticed was no 13 % ers fucking up every thing. That might have something to do with it, that and the fact that if you are caught defacing public areas in Moscow you are shot on sight or sent to the gulag like Britney was.