• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A couple guys in Iowa will be loved tenderly by ATF

In order to maintain a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Period, paragraph, end of book, forever, amen.

This truly should NOT be a problem. If you can't trust your citizenship, and if you can't trust your police forces,,,, then who can you trust?

(this is from a 'government' perspective,,, I'm not talking about the whole-completely-different "thin blue Line" tangent) And I'm sure most True Freedom lovers would agree that the 'machine-gun ban' is wrong at the core.

Reactions: Fig, lash and BLEE
Seems a police chief and a FFL holder like their full autos. Law letters for personal use is frowned upon. This is all allegedly at the moment. Sad we cant just go buy them without BS.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...over-illegal-machine-gun-resales/69731562007/
Go BIG.

Or go home.

He went big.

Now he's going to prison.

👌

As much as I dis like the letter agencies, this guy really abused his position. What would happen to you or I if we pulled that? He should face the same consequence.

And I'd like to have that belt fed.

Maggot out.

Last edited:
He had the m60 mounted on his personal humvee.

Based

ATF is a purely tyrannical organization which employs nothing but little Napoleons. As bad(IMO worse actually) as the CIA.

We should be able to carry briefcase nukes around if we want to.
It should actually be a requirement to vote. Dont have your nuke on you? You dont get to vote.

Based

ATF is a purely tyrannical organization which employs nothing but little Napoleons. As bad(IMO worse actually) as the CIA.

It should actually be a requirement to vote. Dont have your nuke on you? You dont get to vote.
I can see it now: "Hey man, theyre having a sale on low yield tactical nukes down at WalMart."

Bubba gets drunk and pissed at his girl....Boommmmm

Guy thinks the bank cheated him,,,,Boom

As long as he wasn't one of those hypocrite pigs, I applaud his efforts to get full auto into the hands of ordinary citizens even if he did profit from it and I hope every police chief in America does the same! Fuck the federal govt and super fuck the ATF!

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
8a2340c6-7f12-4c16-89fc-1df16ff90d71-SPJ_EAA_072821_179_ttm.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 05.25.36.png

After my heart I tell you..... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: No better sound than that buzz saw running hot....even better when you are the one hitting the button.

• Love
I can see it now: "Hey man, theyre having a sale on low yield tactical nukes down at WalMart."

Bubba gets drunk and pissed at his girl....Boommmmm

Guy thinks the bank cheated him,,,,Boom
Takes a "road rage" incident to a whole new level doesn't it.

From the article:

Eugene Kowel, a senior FBI agent based in Omaha, said in a statement. "The FBI is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to investigate and hold accountable those who violate their oath of office to enrich themselves."

Cracking down on some good ole boys but don’t do shit to the politicians who steal tax payer money and also take tax free bribes through their charities 😂

Well there is no doubt that you will win the radical extremist award of the day, possibly of the week, month and year.
6283998A-1F88-4845-98BB-B3966625BC06.jpeg

The ATF is a false statement. Be nice if we had rights instead of privileges granted by their unlawful asses

You guys do need to keep in mind that the chief was indeed breaking the law. Agree with it or not, what he was doing was illegal and he's the head of local LE doing it too. Nevermind the conflict of interest from him signing his own law letters. He should have been smarter than that and not used his position of power for his own personal gain.

FBI needs to go after EVERYONE in a position of power who are abusing it for their own personal gain though, not just some police chief that wanted some machine guns for his own personal collection.

Reactions: MNBob
Well there is no doubt that you will win the radical extremist award of the day, possibly of the week, month and year.
Damn dude @wade2big I think I might have outdone you sir! :ROFLMAO:

We'll all be considered "radical extremists" by the likes of the ATF before too long brother(if we aint already..).
Join the club.

Reactions: wade2big
You guys do need to keep in mind that the chief was indeed breaking the law. Agree with it or not, what he was doing was illegal and he's the head of local LE doing it too. Nevermind the conflict of interest from him signing his own law letters. He should have been smarter than that and not used his position of power for his own personal gain.

FBI needs to go after EVERYONE in a position of power who are abusing it for their own personal gain though, not just some police chief that wanted some machine guns for his own personal collection.
Lol. You have got to be fucking joking!!!!

Like Lois Learner, guilty of civil rights violations...NO punishment
Hillary Clinton, where to even start?
Eric Holder, CONVICTED of Contempt of Congress (paging Roger Stone)
131 Federal Judges who presided over cases where they had a direct financial stake?

You have got to be fucking kidding. The letter of the law for "one of us", no law or justice AT ALL for any of them no matter how egregious their crimes.

Unlike you, George Soros figured out that if you own the prosecutor, you own the law. We are post justice system in America. There is one tier for leftists and the government, and another for everyone else who is their slave.

Lol. You have got to be fucking joking!!!!

Like Lois Learner, guilty of civil rights violations...NO punishment
Hillary Clinton, where to even start?
Eric Holder, CONVICTED of Contempt of Congress (paging Roger Stone)
131 Federal Judges who presided over cases where they had a direct financial stake?

You have got to be fucking kidding. The letter of the law for "one of us", no law or justice AT ALL for any of them no matter how egregious their crimes.

Unlike you, George Soros figured out that if you own the prosecutor, you own the law. We are post justice system in America. There is one tier for leftists and the government, and another for everyone else who is their slave.
The better people in society work for a living and produce. What is left are the parasites composed of criminals and the welfare class both of which includes people who work in the government sector. This is how it has always been. Nothing these people do surprises me any longer.

Based

Ahem...you guys don’t have one? I thought everyone had at least two!

A possible reason why folks that already own Class 3 don't want everybody to own Class 3?

(My "investment" value will drop like a rock if everybody can get one!)
Who cares? It’s for the greater good!

We’ve already looked it over. Most of you are on lists already anyways.

Based

I prefer a few nano-grams of matter along with a few nano-grams of anti-matter in a small concealment package;that's what we carry on Rigel IV anyway. Hell of a lot less suspecious nowdays than a briefcase...that's so BOOMER. :) :) Maybe they're now murse sized...

Last edited:
I prefer a few nano-grams of matter along with a few nano-grams of anti-matter in a small concealment package;that's what we carry on Rigel IV anyway. Hell of a lot less suspecious nowdays than a briefcase...that's so BOOMER. :) :) Maybe they're now murse sized...
Hey.. I'm a practical man. Prefer to keep it simple.

Briefcase nuke if we're going loud.
Aerosolized 3-methylfentanyl for low-vis and/or hostage situations, Russian style baby!

Never mind that the 3-MF kills the hostages too. As long as we free them from the hostage takers, its all good right?

Ahem...you guys don’t have one? I thought everyone had at least two!

Who cares? It’s for the greater good!

We’ve already looked it over. Most of you are on lists already anyways.
I went online looking for the DIY plans, but repeated searches daily only resulted in having some nice guys in black SUVs with Virginia plates show up to apparently provide free security for me while I sleep at night.