Firearms  A couple of Guncrafter .50GI 1911s

ohiofarmer

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2002
Central Ohio
I'm looking to sell, or trade, a couple of Guncrafters that I've had for years but rarely shoot. Both are like new and mint condition and have never been carried or holstered.

1. Model 1 fullsize govt. with a naked slide, single-sided safety, night sights, 15lpi checkering, and full melonite. 3 mags have been fired through it. No surprise- there wasn't an issue! 2 mags included and if a buyer is interested, I bought hundreds and hundreds of .50GI factory ammo. $3000 shipped insured to the lower 48 from my local dealer to yours.

2. Model 3 commander 2-tone with "Model No. 3" on the stainless slide. (Melonited frame with their 15lpi checkering) It has night sights and 2-3 mags through it. (I simply don't remember - the gun is mint) No issues at all. 2 mags are included and, see above regarding ammo. $2900 shipped insured to the lower 48 from my local dealer to yours.

As for trades, higher end glass. Schmidt, ZCO, Hensoldt, March, etc. I'd love to stumble into a Pierce Featherweight without the wait. Or, a Borden titanium??? Try me as you never know what might catch my fancy. Thank you.

Last edited: