• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A couple of Welrods and an OSS Hi-Standard coming up for auction in the UK

SharpsNitro

Minuteman
Jan 22, 2013
Arizona
Not sure on how or if any of these are importable into the US but Holts (UK) has some interesting stuff coming up in their November auction. A couple of Welrod pistols and a "U.S. Property" marked suppressed Hi-Standard should get the juices flowing for some of you.

Also, a fairly nice looking .577 Howdah pistol from Army & Navy.

Reactions: mtrmn
There is also a Lee Speed listed in the catalog for the November auction.

And a couple of interesting single shots, I like the Alexander Henry. But if you want a Farquharson that belonged to the King of Spain?

Last edited:
I am sure there are multiple variations of the OSS Hi Standard's, but I have never seen that variation in any photos or books. I am also not a HI Standard expert but I thought the OSS pistol was a conversion on a HD, not Model "B". I would want more documentation it was an original US issued pistol before I spent big money on it. You can buy US marked Hi Standards, real and fake.