• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A cure for farts.

500grains

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
dirt nap
The Flatulence Deodorizer - Reusable is an activated charcoal cloth pad that is worn taped inside the underwear next to the buttocks. The wearer is virtually unaware of its presence because it thin and comfortable, and you insert it inside the undergarment or panties.
The activated carbon cloth pad is washable and reusable.
You can get several weeks use out of a single pad, depending on usage.

"When intestinal gas is expelled through the flatulence filter pad, it absorbs the gas odor normally associated with the malodorous gassy discharge or flatus. Those with digestive disorders such as IBS, IBD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance, Diabetes, gastric bypass surgery, spastic colon, Crohn's, Colitis, Celiac, AIDS, HIV, TMAU, and other gastrointestinal diseases will regain confidence, end embarrassment, live life again, and enjoy freedom with this inconspicuous pad. No more smelly episodes, horrible flatulance odors, with these pads that are placed in your undergarment. No longer do you have to take Beano or Gas-X to eliminate sugar alcohols to neutralize your stomach gas or passing gas odor. The flatulence deodorizer is like having on charcoal odor absorbing underwear and will eliminate your gas odors.
If you have uncontrollable gas or human body odors, associated with flatulence, please consider this product as it provides protection immediately.

You can purchase a single pad or 3 in a package.
We also offer a quantity discount for 5 single pad packages.
Each pad comes with 10 pieces of our special double-sided adhesive tape and instructions."

position.jpg

flat-d_2042_3480367.gif

Re: A cure for farts.

I hunt with a guy who's farts have a bouquet not up to my and my hunting buddy's standards. With three guy and three rifles in the front seat of his truck, that is no place for one of his bombs.

We would like to deploy this product, but can't figure how.

Who will put the bell on the cat?

Well, it's a nice thought, but it looks too much like wearing a diaper. I might be getting older, but I'm just not ready for diapers or for that matter, the nursing home, just yet.
grin.gif

so where can we purchase these and try them out? I would like to have a half dozen if for nothing else then to gag my hunters this year!
wink.gif

Why would anyone <span style="font-weight: bold">want</span> a cure? Jeez.

That is one of the things I learned on my last hunting trip.

It seems like I could eat them when I was younger.

They need to make a bi-fold model for skanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Who will put the bell on the cat? </div></div>

anim_rofl2.gif