• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A&D EJ-123

smvmarine

Okie
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Anyone have any first hand experience with this scale, I know the FX-120i is superior due to being able to use the auto-trickler. But I do not reload large quantities of rounds so to save a few bucks was thinking of going with this over the FX-120. My main concern is accuracy. I know it states it has same resolution, but can't find to many reviews on this thing.

I don't think you are gaining anything over a Gem Pro 250 unless you wanna get fancy ad integrate a arduino powered trickler.

This is just a strain gage based scale which will exhibit some form of zero drift. If you are going to spend $350, you mind as spend $500 for a fx-120.

Just bought the FX-120 from Cambridge, called them this morning and soon as he said the EJ-123 was a strain gauge I was out. Also bought a Dandy Trickler. I know the auto trickler is better, but trying to save as much coin as possible.

Drat! I was hoping this was the same "guts" as a fx-120 but with less "wrapper" so a lesser price. I'm sure the Chargemaster on my bench will continue to serve me well until I really need to upgrade