• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A&D fx-120i & auto trickler cover ideas

Rebelirons

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
North Bay Area
I’ve looked around a little for a dust cover for my setup but haven’t found one that’ll cover the scale with the hopper on top. Anybody know of any? I was thinking of going the custom route but the quote I got was $175. Seemed a “tad” high for less than a yard of material, but that was from a shop here in the Bay Area. Any ideas other that a paper grocery bag would be appreciated.

There is a dude in the reloading equipment part of accurate shooter that makes covers for everything, presses, scales, trimmers etc. WAY cheaper than that

Reactions: CarlM
There is a dude in the reloading equipment part of accurate shooter that makes covers for everything, presses, scales, trimmers etc. WAY cheaper than that

I think I paid $70. The cover is heavy and free standing once placed over the scale.

I’ve looked around a little for a dust cover for my setup but haven’t found one that’ll cover the scale with the hopper on top. Anybody know of any? I was thinking of going the custom route but the quote I got was $175. Seemed a “tad” high for less than a yard of material, but that was from a shop here in the Bay Area. Any ideas other that a paper grocery bag would be appreciated.
I need one too please report back what you find

Tagged for interest

BTW, did anyone get one of his covers? and how was the "fit & finish" Thanks

Last edited:
If anyone is interested? they can reach out to Stan @
[email protected]

I just ordered the Auto Tricker cover, great guy to deal with & the cover is "anti static" as well
Cheers.

yDmo30q.jpg

Last edited:
Area 419 makes one

Area 419 makes one
Ya, "sold out" long times between re stocking @ Area 419 as well. Thanks .

Can you take pic with in on the scale etc? Thanks BTW 👍😎
V4-Cover.jpg

it's got a lot of extra room in there as the hopper on the v4 is a bit tall. The front pocket on the cover works well for holding the power cable though. The hopper doesn't have to support the cover, it stands up on its own.