• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A&D FX120I With Auto Trickle And Auto throw (Scale Cover)?

HoustonB77

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2014
Nixon TX
It seems like more and more people (including myself) are getting the A&D FX120i. What are you using as a scale cover? I was just thinking there might be a market for somebody to make some kind of Cordura dust cover. I have no way of doing anything like this but I bet people would pay good money to keep the dust off of there $1,000 scale setup. What do you guys think? Anybody have a way of making one?

I was going to say I use the supplied windblock with 2/4 panels installed but have been wanting to drill a hole for the trickler to make it 3/4 panels. But I see thats not the cover you meant, you mean a storage cover type thing.
I use mine enough that it doesnt accumulate any dust. Or at least it hasnt in the last few months. Wouldnt consider paying for that anyways.

I was using mine pretty much all the time when I first got it. Then I herniated 2 disc in my lower back. It has slowed my shooting way down. I just figured you can buy a cover for just about every press. Why not make one for a scale?

Why not just throw a plastic bag over it?

Use one like the ones you put produce in at a grocery store, or the meat at Costco if you need a bigger bag!
Functional, free, and easy to replenish. :eek:o_O:)