• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A day on the range with the JRA 03A4

hrfunk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
Ohio
Have you ever had one of those days on the range that you wish never had to end? Yesterday was one of those kind of days for me. My club hosted a Vintage Sniper shoot (not entirely sure if that description was meant for the rifles or the shooters!). In any case, it was a beautiful Fall day. The sun was shining, the temperature was perfect. the wind was mild and blowing in right at 12:00 o'clock. The trees were every shade of gold, yellow, and orange. The grass was lush green, and I was on the line behind my JRA 1903A4 repro. It's hard to imagine a more gratifying scene for a rifleman. My shots were fairly true, and I ended the match with a 182 2X out of 200. Wish it never had to end!

HRF

Re: A day on the range with the JRA 03A4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hrfunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever had one of those days on the range that you wish never had to end? Yesterday was one of those kind of days for me. My club hosted a Vintage Sniper shoot (not entirely sure if that description was meant for the rifles or the shooters!). In any case, it was a beautiful Fall day. The sun was shining, the temperature was perfect. the wind was mild and blowing in right at 12:00 o'clock. The trees were every shade of gold, yellow, and orange. The grass was lush green, and I was on the line behind my JRA 1903A4 repro. It's hard to imagine a more gratifying scene for a rifleman. My shots were fairly true, and I ended the match with a 182 2X out of 200. Wish it never had to end!

HRF </div></div>Every day at the range, even the crappy ones, I wish would never end. Lol.

Re: A day on the range with the JRA 03A4

I'm lucky if i get to shoot rifle one day a month. I usually blow a vacation day and get to the club to set up prior to first fire at 9:00.

I'm not too anti-social but there is nothing better than having the range to myself, being able to lay my crap out over as much space as I want and walking/riding down to paste/pull targets at my own cadence.

Usually I see some kind of wildlife and regardless of weather its a great day.

For the life of me I cant figure out why some people dont get it.