• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A DETAILED LOOK AT THE CECOT SALVADORIAN SUPERMAX PRISON. How El Salvador struck back against terror on it's streets.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Take an in-depth tour of El Salvador's cutting edge new prison built to house the most violent criminals and predators that have terrorized the country for years.

The Centro De Confinamiento Del Terrorismo (Center For Incarceration of Terrorists), appropriately named by Nayib Bukele, one of the most based national leaders after Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines and Brazil's Jair Bolsonaro, is a cutting edge hi-tech mass incarceration facility built inside the crater of an ancient meteor strike at Tecoluca, El Salvador. Surrounded on all four sides by high ground, the Salvadorian Army occupies bases all around this facility on the high ridges, providing an even added security perimeter in addition to the prison's own no-nonsense security.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY IN EL SALVADOR ANYMORE:

Every inch of the massive complex is brightly lit by 24 hour LED high intensity lights. There is NO privacy. NO perks. NO solitary "protective custody". Prisoners are housed in 100-occupant cells, with just two toilets in each cell. There is no privacy at the toilets either. Every square inch of every cell is in open view for guards all over the perimeter. Four cells make up one quad. The prison has a 40,000 inmate capacity and the guards are comprised mostly of Salvadorian Special Forces personnel. In a single roundup at the start of Nayib Bukele's presidency, the Salvadorian National Police SWAT and Salvadorian military corralled 12,000 street gang members and bussed them to the new facility. Shackled from wrist to ankle, chained to each other, and assembled in columns 100 persons wide and 100 long, packed like sardines for the whole world to see. Every person in these columns sported tattoos and body ink clearly labeling them as part of the many street gangs which had terrorized the country for years and indiscriminately murdered and raped trails of devastation through their communities. In the following weeks, thousands of additional gang members, pedophiles, and criminals were brought in on Salvadorian Army buses, shackled, made to run hunched through a gauntlet of SWAT officers armed with M-16s and M-4 carbines, and paraded before news cameras under a merciless flood of high intensity lighting.

For the first time in years, residents all over El Salvador said that they could finally live their lives in peace without the constant pervailing terror of gangland murder sprees and "initiation home invasions", which often resulted in massacres of entire families by newly inducted gang members seeking to prove their worth to their peers. The terror inflicted by these gangs were enough to cause a refugee tide fleeing the country that was on par with Syria during their brutal civil war. Nayib Bukele also greatly expanded El Salvador's concealed carry provisions. The documenting of "need to be armed" was removed. All law abiding citizens who have no criminal history and who can prove that they are employed in honest work or taking on the responsibilities of caring for family members and children are eligible to apply and be speedily approved for a license to carry a handgun, which is valid anywhere in the country.

EN ESPANOL. WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES.

How inmates are moved into and throughout the prison:

Last edited:
    Take an in-depth tour of El Salvador's cutting edge new prison built to house the most violent criminals and predators that have terrorized the country for years.

The Centro De Confinamiento Del Terrorismo (Center For Incarceration of Terrorists), appropriately named by Nayib Bukele, one of the most based national leaders after Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines and Brazil's Jair Bolsonaro, is a cutting edge hi-tech mass incarceration facility built inside the crater of an ancient meteor strike at Tecoluca, El Salvador. Surrounded on all four sides by high ground, the Salvadorian Army occupies bases all around this facility on the high ridges, providing an even added security perimeter in addition to the prison's own no-nonsense security.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY IN EL SALVADOR ANYMORE:

Every inch of the massive complex is brightly lit by 24 hour LED high intensity lights. There is NO privacy. NO perks. NO solitary "protective custody". Prisoners are housed in 100-occupant cells, with just two toilets in each cell. There is no privacy at the toilets either. Every square inch of every cell is in open view for guards all over the perimeter. Four cells make up one quad. The prison has a 40,000 inmate capacity and the guards are comprised mostly of Salvadorian Special Forces personnel. In a single roundup at the start of Nayib Bukele's presidency, the Salvadorian National Police SWAT and Salvadorian military corralled 12,000 street gang members and bussed them to the new facility. Shackled from wrist to ankle, chained to each other, and assembled in columns 100 persons wide and 100 long, packed like sardines for the whole world to see. Every person in these columns sported tattoos and body ink clearly labeling them as part of the many street gangs which had terrorized the country for years and indiscriminately murdered and raped trails of devastation through their communities. In the following weeks, thousands of additional gang members, pedophiles, and criminals were brought in on Salvadorian Army buses, shackled, made to run hunched through a gauntlet of SWAT officers armed with M-16s and M-4 carbines, and paraded before news cameras under a merciless flood of high intensity lighting.

For the first time in years, residents all over El Salvador said that they could finally live their lives in peace without the constant pervailing terror of gangland murder sprees and "initiation home invasions", which often resulted in massacres of entire families by newly inducted gang members seeking to prove their worth to their peers. The terror inflicted by these gangs were enough to cause a refugee tide fleeing the country that was on par with Syria during their brutal civil war. Nayib Bukele also greatly expanded El Salvador's concealed carry provisions. The documenting of "need to be armed" was removed. All law abiding citizens who have no criminal history and who can prove that they are employed in honest work or taking on the responsibilities of caring for family members and children are eligible to apply and be speedily approved for a license to carry a handgun, which is valid anywhere in the country.

EN ESPANOL. WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES.

How inmates are moved into and throughout the prison:

Here we rehabilitate them...cause rights and stuff.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I'll play Devils Advocate - We have a Constitution here that has the 8th amendment. Pretty sure 2 toilets to 100 people and the high intensity lighting on 24/7 would be considered "Cruel and Unusual" in modern 21st Century America. Not saying it isn't warranted or effective. Just illegal here...

VooDoo

I'll play Devils Advocate - We have a Constitution here that has the 8th amendment. Pretty sure 2 toilets to 100 people and the high intensity lighting on 24/7 would be considered "Cruel and Unusual" in modern 21st Century America. Not saying it isn't warranted or effective. Just illegal here...

VooDoo

50 per toilet....that's almost half an hour per. I figure I need about 8-10 minutes on an average day. Lights? Stick your head under the covers.

I spent a week in San Miguel El Salvador in the mid nineties. The country is a real study in contrasts. The people are the nicest you'll find any where in the world. They call their country "El Pais del Sonrisa Eternal' (The country of Eternal Smile'.) I asked a guy for directions and he told me he couldnt tell me how to get there but insisted on showing me the way, But If you go to shopping centers there are usually Deuce and a half trucks sand bagged with machineguns.. I was looking in the window of a shop during siesta time and a guard with a shotgun came out and told me to move along. After that I chole not to go to San Salvador, the capital. The poverty in places is amazing. I stopped to look at a famous lake created by three volcanic cones. A dirt road ran around the lake, on the lake side were mansions that rivaled anything in Beverly Hills, but on the upper side, the people who waited on them lived in complete squalor. My grandfathers hogs lived better.

50 per toilet....that's almost half an hour per. I figure I need about 8-10 minutes on an average day. Lights? Stick your head under the covers.
    No covers.

The trouble is when these guys come out they will be even worse.

Great prison and system, but WE Citizens and not LEOs just need to execute most criminals and do it quickly and without remorse- at the time they're committing their offenses. Bullets are cheap, and we American Citizens can do effective criminal control.

Last edited:
    No country should strive to become the next industrialized, for-profit prison state that the United States of America has become.

Has much influence did the DOS have on the construction of this facility?

60% of prisoners are unjustly imprisoned in the U.S. got to be 99% in an unwashed shithole like El Salvador. No reason for this country to even exist, kill them all for the nice scenery and enjoy your vacation in peace.

Now that they locked up a majority of these criminals, do the migrants still need to claim asylum since they are "escaping danger" to come here? Supposedly things are great there again.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    For the first time in years, residents all over El Salvador said that they could finally live their lives in peace without the constant pervailing terror of gangland murder sprees and "initiation home invasions", which often resulted in massacres of entire families by newly inducted gang members seeking to prove their worth to their peers. The terror inflicted by these gangs were enough to cause a refugee tide fleeing the country that was on par with Syria during their brutal civil war.

This is exactly what would happen in a decade or less in the USA if they were able to outlaw all the guns they want to outlaw. For sure, the gun grabbers would never take the criminals off the streets much less create prisons like these to house them.

Looks like they have relaxed carry laws as well:

“Nayib Bukele also greatly expanded El Salvador's concealed carry provisions. The documenting of "need to be armed" was removed. All law abiding citizens who have no criminal history and who can prove that they are employed in honest work or taking on the responsibilities of caring for family members and children are eligible.”

Our major cities with the most restrictive gun laws need this kind of clear thinking leadership. Not holding my breath.

VooDoo
    1687895006523.jpeg
    This is why no "privacy" for the toilets. They are very pro sanitation in El Salvador.

This is exactly what would happen in a decade or less in the USA if they were able to outlaw all the guns they want to outlaw. For sure, the gun grabbers would never take the criminals off the streets much less create prisons like these to house them.

Looks like they have relaxed carry laws as well:

“Nayib Bukele also greatly expanded El Salvador's concealed carry provisions. The documenting of "need to be armed" was removed. All law abiding citizens who have no criminal history and who can prove that they are employed in honest work or taking on the responsibilities of caring for family members and children are eligible.”

Our major cities with the most restrictive gun laws need this kind of clear thinking leadership. Not holding my breath.
    Interesting aside. Long before this, when I was leaving El Salvador in 1996, I had to stop at a bank in a rural town to change some currency. I was surprised to see every member of the bank staff to be strapped and open carrying, mostly semi autos. Very poor area and people get desperate.