• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns A disturbing Photoshop job

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
ic0mdg.jpg

<span style="font-style: italic">sHuDdEr</span>

Re: A disturbing Photoshop job

BLASPHEMY!!!! HERESY!!!!!
wink.gif

Yeah...talk about an abortion! God help us all!! The Spartan it was photoshopped from is definitely a much nicer looking pistol that I'm sure didn't cause John Browning to roll over in his grave like a Gluck 1911 would!

Photochoppers are some of the most unethical people on the planet. Truth.

That pic just Glock-blocked a 1911 boner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's a Glock I'd bu<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">r</span></span>y. </div></div>

Fixed it for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bjdm151</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just threw up a little in my mouth. </div></div>

I could say the same thing about that photo of yours...

I have to agree. It is pretty cool looking. Oooohh I am going to burn in hell for saying that

Isthis realy a Hoax ?? i mean shit everybody and their brother makes a 1911 now , I don't know what Glock could do differantly than sombody else hasent to improve the 1911 except maybe offer it at less cost than everybody else

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isthis realy a Hoax ?? i mean shit everybody and their brother makes a 1911 now , I don't know what Glock could do differantly than sombody else hasent to improve the 1911 except maybe offer it at less cost than everybody else </div></div>

Yes...THANFULLY...it is a really well-documented hoax. No Gluck 1911 on the horizon.

Simply ridiculous. Ya’ll are a trip. The picture is clever, while it evokes no emotion out of me, but the comments above are what make it so hilarious.

my issues with Glocks are not emotional, so if they built it to spec, it would be a Glock I would buy.

If they'd make a full size single stack. 45 like the 36 but 4.5" or 5" id buy it in a heart beat.

I don't get what's so gross about it. It's just a nice, custom 1911 with Glock logos all over...

A 1911 that you can beat on, throw in the mud/sand and carelessly abuse without failure or cringing at the thought of ruining your $1,400+ custom? Put me down for 2.

Certainly puts the Glock vs 1911 argument to rest, in the SH-appropriate manner - get both!

The newport smokein orange soda drankin,pants on the ground,1985 impala drivin with $10k rims,8 kid havin ganstas will now have to remember to take the saftey off before shooting it sideways lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M855</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The newport smokein orange soda drankin,pants on the ground,1985 impala drivin with $10k rims,8 kid havin ganstas will now have to remember to take the saftey off before shooting it sideways lol </div></div>

I'd consider that an advantage. Having watched my neighborhood go from always sunny to mostly cloudy, I'll take any leg up I can get.

that's a glock I wouldn't buy but a 1911 that would run right out the box.
cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 1911 that you can beat on, throw in the mud/sand and carelessly abuse without failure or cringing at the thought of ruining your $1,400+ custom? Put me down for 2.</div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That pic just Glock-blocked a 1911 boner. </div></div>

Glock blocked, Bahahahahahah!!!!

I dont feel anything for it.

However if they did, god forbid, make a 1911, I'm 99% sure I'd hate it.

The ergo's would be fucked, it would rattle, and feel like a cheap piece of shit.

There are plenty of shitty 1911 mfgr's out there already, no need for glock to join in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That pic just Glock-blocked a 1911 boner. </div></div>

Gonna take a while for me to get over that one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it'd run..... </div></div>

If a Gen3, yes. If a Gen4, you'd need to swap out the extractor, change recoil springs, send it back to Glock a few times, only to be told that it's within spec.

that'll be the first ever glock with a hammer and thumb safety, now they can go after military contracts
sarcasm over.

1911 - for when you want practice at reloads and clearing malfunctions.

wink.gif