• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing A Dream Day in the Duck Blind -*UPDATE*

G

Four guys - four Canvasbacks!
What a morning!

My first ever is second from the left.

4cans12-30-09.jpg

Re: A Dream Day in the Duck Blind

Very nice! Now have one of them mounted!

He's in the fridge and I'm thinking about it.
$300 is a decent amount of change to spend on a dead duck though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's in the fridge and I'm thinking about it.
$300 is a decent amount of change to spend on a dead duck though. </div></div>

Yes it is. The photo you've posted is pretty damn cool, too. Have it matted and framed. It'll remind you of your special day just as well as a mount, and will probably come in at about half the cost.

Kaiser Norton

Nice! The only can i've ever shot was not worth stuffing.Good table fare though.

Congrats!

NICE! Wish we could shoot cans in bulk down here. Limit is 1.

Thats the fed law, same everywhere, I believe. That pic is killn me Tuck, we looked for em yesterday, just not here yet, saw 8 of the 800 we normally chase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's in the fridge and I'm thinking about it.
$300 is a decent amount of change to spend on a dead duck though. </div></div>

It's worth it..

My Dad and I have shot and ate a lot of Cans in South Dakota and Saskatchewan. Best eating duck there is. Nice pic.

And 60 thousand starved up here on Lake St Clair last yr! Piles of them on the beaches...

good work , ive never shot one and only seen a handful , not common here . nice pic.

Reviving this old thread because I just got my mount back.
The taxidermist did a fantastic job.
Here is a "glamour shot" I made of it in Photoshop.

can-mount-2010.jpg