• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A drone's view of fireworks

Yes, Andrea Bocelli. Woojos, that's the same music as "Por ti volare," right? Is it the same song in two diff languages? Am I missing something?

ETA: yup, Con te partiro is Italian, Por ti volare is Spanish.

As for the drone flight - I have my mission for the next 4th. I have a HAM study book and no experience in RC flight, but figure that is my next hobby. Was that likely done with a quad copter or similar? I'm debating whether I want to try helos or fixed wing. Eventually want to do FPV, but need something to cut my teeth on that is simple and cheap. LOS to begin so I can get the basics.

Last edited:
FUCKING DRONE! I'm sure it was trespassing over someone's property! Someone shoulda shot that sumbitch outta the sky!

FUCKING DRONE! I'm sure it was trespassing over someone's property! Someone shoulda shot that sumbitch outta the sky!

Hire me to do it! I just announced I'm going mercenary over in the Blackwater thread. 20mm is cheapest, sidewinder a little more fun, but if you got the coin the AMRAAM is a real crowd pleaser.