• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A feel good story for a change!

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Thought I would let you off the hook that easy? EHHHH.......NOPE!

Bad jokes aside, this is very indicative of a failed justice system.

If we don't get these liberal/commie judge's/DA's out, this is going to be s.o.p. from the public. They better think long, and hard, about this shit. Joe Citizen, will only play this game for so long. We will revert back to the time of cavemen and start placing heads on pikes, outside our caves, as a warning. Mac

Apologies but this story is fake, versions of it have been circulating for years.
    I figured as such. First of all, moving a body is a pain in the ass. Moving a body to a judges doorstep without being seen, noticed, or outright caught in the act, make the odds of the lotto look like a sure thing.

Sure do wish it were true though....which is why nobody questions it.

Branden

I can't say I have experience dragging dead bodies, but when I was in the army we practiced moving our "dead and wounded" and they played dead....generally not very well, but well enough to know it's not an easy task. Add to that the whole "trying not to get caught with a dead body" stress, and the dead body isn't doing anything to make it easier for you, like standing up so you can more easily get them in the fireman's carry position. And that was back in the day when I was young, and very, very fit.

But imagine the awesomeness of someone actually depositing a body on a judges doorstep.

Never gave much thought about the getting caught part moving a body. I definitely have given a lot on where to put it, and pretty sure they'd be disapeared.
    Having lived in Anchorage, it was common knowledge that if a body was found, it was ment to be.
    Most are buried at sea, which can be daily...

Reactions: wh20crazy
    shallow graves to good for pedo's and the judges that are letting them out of prison far to easily . bad da's are no better .

Reactions: wh20crazy
    Back in the day that would have been called “ taking care of business “ and no one would have given it a second thought.
    Posting for a friend , no personal experience.

Back in the day that would have been called “ taking care of business “ and no one would have given it a second thought.
    Posting for a friend , no personal experience.
    Exactly. When I was a teenager a local pedo was found n his garage with a hose from the tailpipe to the car window. It was not a published fact that there was also a massive bruise on the back of his head. 🙃

Reactions: Docsherm
    Thought I would let you off the hook that easy? EHHHH.......NOPE!

Bad jokes aside, this is very indicative of a failed justice system.

Here is says that the story is true.........

I must have not read it thoroughly. I thought it was just the head of a pedo on the judge's doorstep. Who in the hell, would waste their time dragging a complete body. I'm lazy, the head would have been message enough. It's got to have hair(leaves me out!) though, because, you just can't yo-yo, or, bounce them without it. No experience, just say'n. Mac😲🤣
    ETA: I just didn't say that, did I??

Last edited:
    Reactions: BAMAboy18