• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A File? Put a Shank in the Cake, Sh¡t ...

It's really too bad they weren't caught in the act and dispatched right then.

once convicted, they should just be marched out the back of the courthouse and have a bullet put in the back of their heads......roll them into a shallow grave and be done with it.

if you are raping babies, you dont deserve to live......

I saw that headline earlier, I'll be perfectly honest that I didn't have the stomach to click on it that early in the morning.

Rape of a minor needs to be brought back as a capital offense eligible for the death penalty, and hanging needs to be brought back as an eligible means of execution for those convictions. Instead, we have Washington becoming the latest state to declare the death penalty unconstitutional. I haven't seen an amendment passed since the Constitution was ratified relating to the death penalty, and I definitely know the death penalty was commonly applied in the time of ratification, so I'm not sure what Constitution the WA Supreme Court was reading to come to that conclusion.

Rape of a minor needs to be brought back as a capital offense eligible for the death penalty, and hanging needs to be brought back as an eligible means of execution for those convictions.

Just so long as you actually take care to make a significant distinction on actual real rape of actual kids, and some 16 or 17 year old lying about their age and having consensual sex (which they later try to deny their responsibility for) with an older party.

I’m sorry to tell you folks but as someone who has worked in one of the most violent prisons in texas for 15 years nothing will happen to them.

There USED to be a code where child molesters and homosexuals weren’t tolerated but the prison system has gotten soft. Not very much self discipline going on unless they get out there and brag about it.

The amount of child molesters in prison basically became too many and the other offenders stopped dealing with them. Now if they do we punish them more harshly and call it a hate crime. It’s hard to deal with.

Reactions: 1J04
Caining like is done in Singapore would be fitting, beat them till they loose contiuosness revive them and continue the process until it's complete in this case to death.
What fucking animals they don't deserve any form of dignified death such as hanging or firing squad.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
once convicted, they should just be marched out the back of the courthouse and have a bullet put in the back of their heads......roll them into a shallow grave and be done with it.

if you are raping babies, you dont deserve to live......
Line them up so it only takes one shot. 12ga slug should do the trick.

30327-1018-3ww-l.jpg

btw- choke them second.

R

Reactions: MtnCreek
I’m sorry to tell you folks but as someone who has worked in one of the most violent prisons in texas for 15 years nothing will happen to them.

There USED to be a code where child molesters and homosexuals weren’t tolerated but the prison system has gotten soft. Not very much self discipline going on unless they get out there and brag about it.

The amount of child molesters in prison basically became too many and the other offenders stopped dealing with them. Now if they do we punish them more harshly and call it a hate crime. It’s hard to deal with.

PREA took care of all that, but you know that.

Reactions: Kadams1563
Just so long as you actually take care to make a significant distinction on actual real rape of actual kids, and some 16 or 17 year old lying about their age and having consensual sex (which they later try to deny their responsibility for) with an older party.
Of course I'm not talking about someone who gets "#MeToo'd" here, especially since the subject at discussion here was about a 9 month old baby. Change "minor" with "child" in this case, and while the age of consent varies greatly from state to state, most still have additional sentencing requirements when the victim is under age 14. Nobody legitimately mistakes a 13 year old or younger for an adult.

When it was legal to apply the death penalty, it was very rarely used and was only applied in the most heinous of cases, typically an adult relative upon someone who was undeniably a prepubescent minor. I would absolutely support going back to that. If it wasn't for the recently departed Justice Kennedy siding with RBG and crew, that never would have changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Nobody legitimately mistakes a 13 year old or younger for an adult.

Unless you are Roman Polanski and then you get to spend the rest of your life being a folk hero to the Communists & Hollywood types and being lauded as such a tragic hero... while living your life on the lam to avoid the super light sentence you worked out...

Reactions: Spblademaker
He didn't mistake her for an adult either, not when he gave her the booze or the ludes, not when she begged him to let her leave and he refused, and certainly not when he raped her.

Hollyweird is a different, sick, alien world. I'm still loving watching them implode, a product of their own creation. He should have been black listed, instead they gave him an Oscar.

In the real west, he would have been beat down and left for dead in the middle of the Mojave desert. Kali just isn't west anymore...