• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Glimmer Of Hope For CA

Hadn't read that so thanks for posting. Now if we could just get that Roster removed. Got my fingers crossed....

It's a "victory" but I'm afraid its just a Pyrrhic victory.

It could potentially be a huge victory, several other circuits (3 on the east coast- surprise) have ruled the opposite way. The only way to resolve conflicting circuit court rulings is for SCOTUS to decide the issue. Pretty much the same SCOTUS bench that gave us Heller v DC could hear the case and a SCOTUS ruling in favor of the right to self defense existing outside the home would turn federal, state and local gun control laws on their heads. The 9th ruling is big and it opens the door to a huge decision by SCOTUS.

It could potentially be a huge victory, several other circuits (3 on the east coast- surprise) have ruled the opposite way. The only way to resolve conflicting circuit court rulings is for SCOTUS to decide the issue. Pretty much the same SCOTUS bench that gave us Heller v DC could hear the case and a SCOTUS ruling in favor of the right to self defense existing outside the home would turn federal, state and local gun control laws on their heads. The 9th ruling is big and it opens the door to a huge decision by SCOTUS.

I agree with what you said in the near-term but I think we will eventually loose the war, hence my "Pyrrhic victory" comment.