• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A good day at the range.

Wheres-Waldo

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2008
Unknown
Did some more extended load development/ paper punching at a little longer range today, not LONG RANGE by any means.

Heres probably the best group I've ever produced MOA wise at any range, much less off of a bipod and rear bag out of the bed of my pick-up truck.

309.5 yards
1.013 CTC
.32 MOA

300WM Cactus Weapons built
w/ 208 A-Max and H1000

tn.jpg

Re: A good day at the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dksd39</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nothing wrong with that- good shooting </div></div>

He could move it down and to the left a bit.

nothing better than feeling good about how you did at the range. i walked out to do some trigger time yesterday morning, no wind, no mirage. i cloverleafed 5 together and decided that i could live w/ that memory for a week or two and packed it in for the day.

Darn good shooting! Some days are better then others. Some days I just can't get in the "Groove" and I shoot a group like that at 100 yards. Then there are those days when you shoot a group like that! Congatulations on having one of those good days. Jeff