• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A good read on gunbroker again...

lizzardking308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2007
Bozeman MT
If anyone wants a good read, search M40A3 on gunbroker...

Apparently some dude has a S&B MTC with the USMC markings that's "one of 10 accidentally let out to the public." Supposedly Premier tried to "buy them all back" and one was "destroyed in a fire" so his is one of three remaining. A rare scope guys!!

What a joker... There's a sucker born every minute I guess...

Re: A good read on gunbroker again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a good one too..

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=141545459 </div></div>

ok no cheekpiece on the stock, max 50 rings, and some other things. There is nothing about that that is M40A3, but like said above a sucker is born everyday

Come on guys, that scope's one of 4 out there!!!

That has to make it worth at least $12K...

I'm sure it was used by some Special Forces guy as well to take a 3 mile head shot. It's a bargain compared to that $25K SEAL sniper rifle.

wow...

Hmmm, The Temecula address makes one wonder if it is legit... Meaning at least he is "regionally" correct for obtaining such... but then again one would think that "testing" would be done in VA and even then they usually don't walk off the base and show up on gun broker.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe its autographed by mark wahlberg? </div></div>

LOL! That was a good one!

"As I am a patriot and law abiding citizen this rifle will not be sold to any potential terrorist or people with similar intent..."

All I needed to see to know this one was totally on the level.

Dude....I am a realistic bidder...please don't destroy my hopes of killing Nazis/Taliban with my new purchase.....

I love this line-

Disclaimer: As I am a patriot and law abiding citizen this rifle will not be sold to any potential terrorist or people with similar intent.

"<span style="font-weight: bold">The photo is not the actual rifle</span>" -from a seller with no feedback.... regardless of price, anyone buying from someone with no feedback and a stock photo rather than the actual item for sale is taking a huge risk.

Well, I'm a Veteran, and therefore a terrorist, so I guess I can't buy that rifle. I was gonna buy it till I read that part.

I'm still lusting after that LIMITED scope that's only 1 of 4 now seeing as one was destroyed in a fire and the others Premier bought back after they realized their mistake.

Someone should probably let Premier know they tried to buy them back as I'm sure they don't know...