• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A hilarious time at the Bowling Alley today...

Va_Gentleman

Cook
Minuteman
The neighbors suggested that we get the gang together and head down to the local AMF lanes and bowl.

The women immediately start saying.. ah.. there are 5 of us and 4 of the guys... Girls against the Guys.

In the first game the guys are rolling well and the women folk are having fun. We strike and holler a bit.. with some knuckle bumping after each roll. One of the wives (Paige) was giving us hell for striking and fist bumping.

Finally Paige made a strike and immediately turned around and shouted.. STRIKE! STRIKE!... come on... Somebody Fist Me! Fist Me! Dammit! .... So loud that the whole 30 lane alley stopped and looked at her.... Outstanding.

Re: A hilarious time at the Bowling Alley today...

anybody tell her what fisting is?

She realized what she was saying when everyone looked at her husband and said, I think you are the only man that should do that job.

Her eyes got real big and she started busting out laughing... there were more people rolling around than bowling balls.

HA HA HA HA HA HA! That is pretty damn hysterical!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA Gentleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Somebody Fist Me! Fist Me! Dammit! </div></div>

LOL
2utgsd5.jpg

An innocent joke on herself and it happens all the time to women...they never understand our dirty mind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA Gentleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Somebody Fist Me! Fist Me! Dammit! </div></div>

LOL
2utgsd5.jpg
</div></div>

Heh heh +1

The lesson of think before you speak.... but hell, if everyne did that we wouldn't have these funny moments to always remember and poke fun at
laugh.gif

that is pretty funny..too bad you didnt get it on video

Our 6th grade teacher, at Holy Innocents Catholic grade school, was was going over all the information that was on our next science test. It seemed to be a ton of information. My buddy said "Come on, Ms. McNulty!!" To which she replied, "Don't come on, me." Most of the boys in the class started laughing. She got red as a beet, and said "you guys are sick!!". Strangely, no one got in trouble (whacked with a ruler) or "came" on.
smile.gif

So......did you comply with her request?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA Gentleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIPMaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So......did you comply with her request?</div></div>

I couldn't get my arms up from laughing so hard! </div></div>

So does that mean she left you hangin?