• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A letter from Liberal Senator.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Friends,

This is a challenging time for many Americans. Each day seems to bring more troubling news from Washington.

A climate change denier now runs the EPA. The President has lodged repeated attacks on our free press and independent judiciary. Questions persist about Russian interference in our elections. Hateful rhetoric has inspired violence in our communities.

From conversations with constituents and even my own daughters, I know these actions can be difficult to understand and even tougher to explain to our children.

But the energetic engagement over the past few weeks should give us hope. Thousands of Coloradans have contacted my office to express their frustrations and share their perspective.

In your calls and emails, we've heard your fears about losing health insurance and anger at nominees who lack qualifications for their appointments. But we've also heard your resolve to stay engaged, speak out for our values, and challenge Congress and this Administration when they fall short of the high standards we demand from our government.

Tonight's Address

Tonight, President Trump will address a joint session of Congress. To the extent he offers constructive, bipartisan proposals to reform our tax code, rebuild our infrastructure, and create good-paying jobs, he should and will have partners in the Senate.

But if he continues to divide and demonize, he will find strong opposition and strong advocacy for America's deepest values and traditions -- not just in Congress, but in communities across Colorado.

If you don't hear an agenda tonight that you believe Coloradans deserve, there are several ways you can speak up:

What You Can Do
  • Share your stories. If the Administration's policies have affected you or someone you know, write to us. Send us photos and videos on social media. Help us tell your story. Your postcards from the Women's March in January inspired us to launch our Instagram account. In the months to come, we hope to continue sharing your stories on our website and on the Senate floor, because representatives in Washington need to hear the real-world consequences of their choices.
  • Contact your elected officials. Whether this is at the local, state, or federal level, when you feel strongly about a particular issue, pick up the phone or grab a pen. We do our best to respond to everyone who contacts our office. Without a doubt, your engagement increases pressure on lawmakers to challenge the Administration's questionable actions. Click here to find and contact your elected officials.
  • Organize in your communities. Find local organizations fighting for the issues you care about and volunteer. Make calls. Go door-to-door. Reach out to friends or family members who have never been involved in politics but want to engage. In democracies, power resides in citizens who organize.
What I've Been Doing

To hold the Administration accountable, I have:
  • Challenged the President's travel and refugee ban, which offends the best traditions of our nation and makes us less safe by inflaming anti-American sentiment around the world.
We've also continued to deliver results for Colorado:
  • Introduced a bill to streamline the FDA's process for inspecting medical devices, which can help bring faster relief to patients across the country.
  • Introduced the SAVE Act to allow banks to consider savings from energy efficiency when they approve mortgages.
  • Invited the Outdoor Retailer Show to Colorado and introduced five bills with Senator Gardner to strengthen protections for public lands in Colorado.
  • Celebrated the contributions of immigrants and African Americans to our country at a naturalization ceremony in Fort Collins and the annual Marade in Denver.
  • Met with immigrants and refugees groups, community organizations, Latino and African-American leaders, LGBTQ community members, teachers, business leaders, and health care professionals to hear their concerns and bring their insights back to Washington.
Other Updates & Actions

One of the best ways to stay connected with our office is to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Medium. You can also sign up for this newsletter.

But we also want to connect with Coloradans face to face. Just recently, we set up regular meetings with groups that protested at our offices. We want to hear from everyone, even those with sharply different views. Over the next two months, we plan to hold additional meetings to hear from even more Coloradans.

We appreciate all of the work you have been doing to fight for Colorado and the values we hold. Our common-sense, can-do approach remains a model for the country.

Thanks for the opportunity to represent you,

Michael

Went to a town meeting last night in Arlington, MA formerly Menotomy, the scene of the heaviest fighting on April 19, 1775.

Home of Samuel Whittemore
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/whittemore.html

The town went 90% Clinton. Last night the meeting was focused on the Town Selectmen voting to make the town a "Sanctuary" entity.

We stand to lose $6 million to don a name and prevent the police from contacting ICE when they have an illegal alien taken into the system for violation of some law beside the one the broke coming into the country.

It was hard listening to the pro side of the argument - they hate cops, they feel their neighbors are racist if they dont think as they do and they are happy to risk money used to fund the police as long as that burden is covered by increased taxation.

The only ones dividing are those that backed a loser candidate in November.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
April 19th is a date in American History no one should ever forget and, not the far away either.

I think people in this town have come to believe it was the date the British were stopped from interfering with the town fathers desire to meddle and social engineer our daily lives.

I think people in this town have come to believe it was the date the British were stopped from interfering with the town fathers desire to meddle and social engineer our daily lives.

Many may get to relearn/relive history if they keep pushing. We have a few in Bama but they mostly stay in the libtard belt in what we call, "South Central LA". (Lower Alabama) Theres a few in Bombingham but we have them surrounded and will used the bypass's as free fire zones if we have to. LOL

I live where this shit started you would think they would respect what was fought for and the sacrifices made.

Take the second amendment for instance - the whole thing kicked off because a tyrannical government, and I use that term tyrannical loosely because it took the French Revolution and the 20th Century to really show us what tyrannical government could be, was trying to remove the means of self defense from a people in order to force its will on them.

I can stand on the Old North Bridge in Concord, I can stand on the Green in Lexington, I can stand on the actual point where Capt. Parker took his revenge for the shooting down of his friends on Lexington Green but if I ask anyone around here why we have a second amendment its to allow us to shoot single shot BB guns at paper targets on a government approved range only after you have obtained a back ground check and permit to do so.

These people are so afraid they might have to care for themselves and live without a government to care for them.

There are a few like that in my county as well and they are all known gov tit suckers. When the storms came thru in 4/2011 the bulk of the county was untouched except for a total power outage that ran from 1730hrs Wed to 2245hrs on Sat. To listen to the libs in this county you would have thought it was Armageddon. Those of us who live the Boy Scout Moto were just inconvenienced for a short time, no big deal. The libs though were a totally different story, they were running around trying to steal generators, gas, food, ice or most anything else they could get their hands on, and a few were caught by home owners and paid a heavy price for it I might add. Night vision usage in my hood went threw the roof as many around here have it, and made a believer's out of the POS's The P/D an S/O found out real quick who would stand up and be night stalkers.

So now Coloradans know who to vote against....

Cheers,

Sirhr

We got rid of the other Liberal Senator last election cycle. Ol Michael Bennet is hopefully the next to go. He voted to ratify the NATO small arms treaty also. You just never know here anymore. Our governor had three bills he promised not sign if elected. Signed all three, then got re-elected. Everyone gets mad at the power companies raising rates, and ignores that it is state mandated "green energy" driving up the cost. I hear, "I thought natural gas made cheap power" all the time. It does, but wind towers don't. Oh we need another 1000 wind towers to maintain compliance. The official statement was, the green energy would not put a strain on the power companies because they could just raise our rates, and fuck us. Oh wait, maybe I added the last part in my head. Or maybe I read their minds. Who knows?

We also towed the line for Hilary, I refuse to believe there is any reason, aside from voter fraud.

We got rid of the other Liberal Senator last election cycle. Ol Michael Bennet is hopefully the next to go. He voted to ratify the NATO small arms treaty also. You just never know here anymore. Our governor had three bills he promised not sign if elected. Signed all three, then got re-elected. Everyone gets mad at the power companies raising rates, and ignores that it is state mandated "green energy" driving up the cost. I hear, "I thought natural gas made cheap power" all the time. It does, but wind towers don't. Oh we need another 1000 wind towers to maintain compliance. The official statement was, the green energy would not put a strain on the power companies because they could just raise our rates, and fuck us. Oh wait, maybe I added the last part in my head. Or maybe I read their minds. Who knows?

We also towed the line for Hilary, I refuse to believe there is any reason, aside from voter fraud.

The family did a road trip from Boston to Wyoming last summer.

Man that region is going to have some issues in the not too distant future when wind is replaced by the next "great" government mandate and all that rusting useless steel blots the sky line.

I was shocked and saddened by the night time skyline filled with synchronized red lights marking the location of a thousand wind towers.

Real stewardship of the environment there........

The family did a road trip from Boston to Wyoming last summer.

Man that region is going to have some issues in the not too distant future when wind is replaced by the next "great" government mandate and all that rusting useless steel blots the sky line.

I was shocked and saddened by the night time skyline filled with synchronized red lights marking the location of a thousand wind towers.

Real stewardship of the environment there........

Yep, thousands of acres of whirling pieces. Way less intrusive than an oil rig drilling a hole on each section, then leaving. Now with directional drilling technology where it is, they can drill many sections from one pad. Peak oil has been proven to be absolute drivel.

Yep, thousands of acres of whirling pieces. Way less intrusive than an oil rig drilling a hole on each section, then leaving. Now with directional drilling technology where it is, they can drill many sections from one pad. Peak oil has been proven to be absolute drivel.

Sorry dude.

Its people from my area (east coast) that are screwing up your area.

Don't hold it against me if when I retire I can successfully lobby the wife to move out there and buy a shooting range with the intent of putting a house on it.

I agree with you 100%. We have several other libtards we need to get rid of. To name a few, Lickenpooper as gov.then the wonderful Dianna DeGut, who believes that after people shoot up those nasty 30 rd. magazines that threat would be over. She doesn't know they can be reloaded, talk about informed politicians. Then rolls along Jared Poleinass, what a pain he is.
Our State is run by the Front Rangers and the Slat Rats in the ski areas, most of whom are foreigners from lands such as Kommiefornia and other places in the Far East such as New York etc. that moved here for the beautiful mountains and wide open spaces and have destroyed what they came here for. Not all of them are bad and are welcome additions but for the most part they suck and want nothing more than to fuck up all of the old timers that have lived here all of their lives on the Eastern Plains and Western Slope and have those nabobs come around to their way of thinking.
Just my thoughts, F M

Sorry dude.

Its people from my area (east coast) that are screwing up your area.

Don't hold it against me if when I retire I can successfully lobby the wife to move out there and buy a shooting range with the intent of putting a house on it.

Personally responsibility, I am sorry too, but it is no-ones fault other than their own. Too many people fail to see the repercussions of the things they vote for. They move from one region to another and repeat the same mistakes.

I agree with you 100%. We have several other libtards we need to get rid of. To name a few, Lickenpooper as gov.then the wonderful Dianna DeGut, who believes that after people shoot up those nasty 30 rd. magazines that threat would be over. She doesn't know they can be reloaded, talk about informed politicians. Then rolls along Jared Poleinass, what a pain he is.
Our State is run by the Front Rangers and the Slat Rats in the ski areas, most of whom are foreigners from lands such as Kommiefornia and other places in the Far East such as New York etc. that moved here for the beautiful mountains and wide open spaces and have destroyed what they came here for. Not all of them are bad and are welcome additions but for the most part they suck and want nothing more than to fuck up all of the old timers that have lived here all of their lives on the Eastern Plains and Western Slope and have those nabobs come around to their way of thinking.
Just my thoughts, F M

The rural areas were gerrymander out of relevance by people who push the myth of this being ,or being intended to be a democracy.[tyranny of the masses] Instead of a representative republic based on the frame work of a constitution. .

The rural areas were gerrymander out of relevance by people who push the myth of this being ,or being intended to be a democracy.[tyranny of the masses] Instead of a representative republic based on the frame work of a constitution. .

I wish states operated under an Electoral College process.

It would be nice to see the elite have to go out to Farm Country and have to kiss ass and mean it in order to get their do nothing elected positions.