• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A List of White Racial Slurs Is Circulating at Auburn

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Auburn’s Black Student Union recently circulated a list of racial slurs for white people. Campus Reform reports that some of the popular ones include:

• “palm people”
  • “failed abortions”
  • “deformed dna”
  • “mockery of humanity”
  • “bleach demons”
  • “albino pigs”
  • “not meant to exist”
  • “white ‘people’ was just god experimenting.”

If you wish, you can read the full list here. It stretches for seven pages.

Charming. But it does not stop there. One student commented, “Milk Monkies gone (sic) always make me laugh,” while another said, “My favorite is the vanilla villager.” Another wrote (and I quote), “why do palm colored folks think somebody is supporting to step out of their way on the concourse/sidewalk? i’ve just had three men slam into my and I JUST got on campus. finna start body checking.” The document was apparently sent in a GroupMe chat to Auburn’s Black Student Union.

Set aside for a moment the fact that these college students have no grasp of the English language. Or that someone had the time to compile seven pages of racial slurs, as opposed to going to class. It is noteworthy that, had a white student or group compiled such a list, names would have been taken, people would have been expelled, and the “scramble” light at the DOJ would now be flashing. Just noting that such a list is offensive would be considered an act of aggression or racism. Someone will probably accuse me of racism merely for bringing the list to your attention.

Two things are at work here. One is the assertion of power. If one declares oneself to be a victim, then one may do whatever one wants in the name of self-defense or even revenge. And these “victims” are enjoying the more sinister side of power—the ability to abuse and oppress. Second, the Left is constantly itching for a fight. Any reaction to this will be met with swift and severe retribution. People who are embracing the worst side of human nature are essentially saying, “Go ahead. Do something, say something. I dare you.” They are turning into the very thing that they claim to abhor. The entire scenario is designed to bring out the absolute lowest in human behavior on both sides.

So what is to be done? Good question. I wish I had an answer. I would submit that, at its heart, the issue is not so much race but ideology. Race just happens to be an effective delivery system. A cultural missile, if you will. It is the weaponization of people. Someone reading the list above may be tempted to discount all black people based on the behavior of those mentioned above. They may be tempted to throw out the phrase “I’d like to solve the puzzle, Pat,” which has become a common rejoinder on comment boards. It is essentially a way of saying the “n-word” without actually doing so. And while someone might find catharsis in such a phrase or a way to vent frustrations, they must ask themselves if they would say it to Frederick Douglas, Dr. Charles Richard Drew, George Washington Carver, or the Tuskegee Airmen. For that matter, would they say it to Candace Owens, Larry Elder, or Thomas Sowell? Probably not. Do not be led into hatred by those who hate.

As Sun Tzu said in Art of War:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

And so we must also keep in mind that what we see here is the politics of power masquerading as race. While such behavior is inexcusable by anyone, it is the product of people who have been taught what to think, and not how. We must also be on guard for those who would tell us what to think—from either side of the aisle.

THIS IS HOW I WOULD HAVE ACTED WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

those sounds like really lame names to call anyone just shows how non creative all people are today at everything .
there were far better names mentioned on the Jefferson's , and all in the family , and good times it should be required watching .

Reactions: BLEE
Do unto others, something something something.

009FA61C-15C0-40A1-B8DD-453EAF9DF6FF.jpeg

That list would hurt zero white people feelings.

Funny thing is I could see most of us here rocking "Bleach Demon" or "Milk Monkey" patches on our range gear. I'm expecting to see some of these at the next gun show actually. I got this one for my brother at the last show. See how offended he was?

57672CF6-20C7-4417-9C49-92CCC06F9A3B.jpeg

That list would hurt zero white people feelings.

Funny thing is I could see most of us here rocking "Bleach Demon" or "Milk Monkey" patches on our range gear. I'm expecting to see some of these at the next gun show actually. I got this one for my brother at the last show. See how offended he was?

View attachment 8075108
I need that patch for my prs bag

Reactions: SilentStalkr
View attachment 8075116

View attachment 8075117

I’d post some more facts but facts get you banned apparently.
Seems to me that the USA should have a lot of red dots marking it’s mostly peaceful cities.

Sirhr

PS was watching an interesting documentary on Victorian England and it’s “grab for Africa…”. It talked about Stanley Livingston in Africa Long after Britain and the US had banned slavery… observing “long lines of chained men heading for the slave markets of Arabia.”

Maybe the Saudi’s should pay reparations. They spend more money gold-plating Ferrari’s than the whole bill would cost.

Sirhr

Reactions: Oldloser
Gonna be interesting when they run out of working class folk to support them. If there's no jobs, there's no car stereos to steal and swap for drugs.

It's a hard row to hoe, but they killed off king before he could explain that part of the plan.

I’d post some more facts but facts get you banned apparently.
I got perma banned from a site for posting a link.
Someone asked when the pants down and draws showing started as a fad. I posted a link that says it started at Rikers Island prison and it's called saggin. Spelled backwards were the ones doing it.

gonna be funny when they try it on some of those country boys at auburn that have to back up in them.

Reactions: Mwalex
I think Bleach Demon may turn into a Tee shirt design.
If some brown skin person called me any of those names. I would laugh in their face!
Been a cracker my entire life and I ain't shy about it.

I was taught at an early age "sticks and stones blah, blah blah."
My parents didn't raise a bitch.
Maybe some 5th graders could come up with some better white people insults.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
WTF, black national anthem, this and more BS. Even if one doesn't want to be a bigot, or a racist, they want to force the hand until you are.
I read yesterday, Buttgag, the transportation fag, proclaimed the workforce of new construction, infrastructure projects in the metro DC and Baltimore area were not well represented by the populace of the area.
Let's think about this statement for a bit, because he sure as the fuck didn't.

It's more than just words at this point. A black guy shot 5 people in Michigan last night, then killed himself. The powers that be all lined up in front of the cameras to take credit for the wonderful way they handled the situation(they did nothing), but surely guns are at fault. Yesterday another black guy ran through a crowd of whites in new york. We seem to be in a civil war where only one side is doing the 'fighting'(always against innocents), and white society is afraid to state what everyone understands.

We had things like they needed to be up until the sixties. Give these people an inch and they'll take a mile. This is our own fault for getting soft and pandering to them.
Just a real world example of how blacks operate. When I was in the service back in the 70's blacks would beat up on the white guy's all the time. It was all about earning their respect. You could never back down from them. If one called you out or made fun of you. The only correct answer was fuck you mother fucker let's go right now. If you turned your back and tried to walk away they would chase you down and start swinging hitting you in the back, back of your head whatever. I saw this shit happen alot. I always got along with the blacks in my company because they respected me. Early on they tested me and found out I wasn't the type that backs down.

A lot of those names have words like "monkeys" such as "thin lipped monkeys" or "pigs" as in "snow pigs".
Not very original...
Going the other way, the name caller would then be what? A "fat lipped monkey" or a "dirt pig"?

Why can't we all just get along?

Dumbass liberals.

We had things like they needed to be up until the sixties. Give these people an inch and they'll take a mile. This is our own fault for getting soft and pandering to them.
Just a real world example of how blacks operate. When I was in the service back in the 70's blacks would beat up on the white guy's all the time. It was all about earning their respect. You could never back down from them. If one called you out or made fun of you. The only correct answer was fuck you mother fucker let's go right now. If you turned your back and tried to walk away they would chase you down and start swinging hitting you in the back, back of your head whatever. I saw this shit happen alot. I always got along with the blacks in my company because they respected me. Early on they tested me and found out I wasn't the type that backs down.
I just want to clarify something about my post. It may read like I'm some kind of racist asshole. (Maybe I am slightly racist and a bit of a bigot but hey no one's perfect.) I just call it like I see it. The truth is that most of the guys in the company liked me. I had friends from all ethnicities. And to be honest I had some of my best times with the brothers. Once you've earned their respect they will lay down their life for you. I'm just trying to explain so if someone is in a situation such as I was back then it may help them to understand the dynamics of attaining the required respect you need to earn.

If you handle it right you may end up with a life long friend. If you handle it the wrong way you might get your ass handed to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
all they are doing is creating more racism
odd that Fox or CNN won't cover this...lol

just remember, the day western civ put a man on the moon half of Africa was eating breakfast out of evening pi$$ bowls.....

I just want to clarify something about my post. It may read like I'm some kind of racist asshole. (Maybe I am slightly racist and a bit of a bigot but hey no one's perfect.) I just call it like I see it. The truth is that most of the guys in the company liked me. I had friends from all ethnicities. And to be honest I had some of my best times with the brothers. Once you've earned their respect they will lay down their life for you. I'm just trying to explain so if someone is in a situation such as I was back then it may help them to understand the dynamics of attaining the required respect you need to earn.

If you handle it right you may end up with a life long friend. If you handle it the wrong way you might get your ass handed to you.

Just be like Harry…

Sirhr