• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a little AI love

lol it came with a harris EXCUSE me ;) my atlas are on a couple other guns

Nicely done Joe. Nothing wrong with a Harris at all. In most applications I prefer them over the Atlas. But, if you had the Surefire suppressor to go on it, then you would be cool :D

Happy Turkey Day.

you just have to rub it in..what a jerk. im gunna get myself into a nice little turkey-day food coma and try and forget about these ridiculously awesome rifles

Here is my AI Love photo from this week... I wish it was full screen but ... not happening.

Heck I can't even show you a full image of the bipod.

airangephoto.jpg

Damn Joe, those are two fine looking rifles you got there. Nicely done.

Have a happy Thanksgiving all.

Considering what it is that you do for a living, those rifles and glass are well deserved! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all of your bro's in arms.

Hi Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.
I am always pleased to see comments from fans of AI and if ever there was a time to get a good deal on one of our rifles then this is it. We will be making our final shipment of current model rifles from the UK to the USA on December 13 and then we will introduce 2014 models at the Shot Show. Our distributors have current models in stock and for the first time ever in the USA, AI rifles and AICS kits are plentiful. Magazines supplies are also good. I expect deals are plentiful as well so this is the time to buy.
Contact our US distributors!
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Keep on setting the bar high tom and I will keep owning AI products. IMO the finest hard use purpose built precision rifles ever produced. Look forward to watching the future of the company

lol Rodd, i'll hit you up. i get some scopes in tomorrow i have some SERIOUS zero'ing to do

Sounds good Joe. The 100 yard range is open. If you can manage to "acquire" a Cat D8 dozer from the Seabees, we will get the 1,000 yard range open in no time.