• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A little truth fact, before the clown world speech tonight.

Been listening to my brother bitch and whine that venezuelan immigrants took all the work his wife was doing doing deliveries for post mates, or whatever it's called, basically Uber for stuff rather than people. This dumb fuck voted for this shit, and somehow doesn't realize that it was his guy that ultimately created the conditions to allow it to happen.

Couldn't be happier about it happening to him.....because he voted for it.

Branden

Everytime he gets on the stage the only “accomplishments” he can tout are bills, passed by Congress not POTUS, that have spent us into disaster. Why do you think we can’t afford anything anymore? Our money is being devalued by printing and spending, ON PURPOSE! Inflation affects the rich and powerful the least. Watch for the potato to brag about the billions and trillions spent that have made us poor.

Let‘s go Brandon.

It’s not that they don’t care about you. They fucking HATE you.

Last edited:
Been listening to my brother bitch and whine that venezuelan immigrants took all the work his wife was doing doing deliveries for post mates, or whatever it's called, basically Uber for stuff rather than people. This dumb fuck voted for this shit, and somehow doesn't realize that it was his guy that ultimately created the conditions to allow it to happen.

Branden
The sad part is that in spite of overwhelming evidence, they (Your brother) will never learn..........

The sad part is that in spite of overwhelming evidence, they (Your brother) will never learn..........
There's zero chance of him getting a clue, or learning his lesson. It's hilarious because he claims he's not a liberal, while being an absolutely liberal cunt. Him getting fucked by the very policies he voted for, has put a smile on my face.

Branden

There's zero chance of him getting a clue, or learning his lesson. It's hilarious because he claims he's not a liberal, while being an absolutely liberal cunt. Him getting fucked by the very policies he voted for, has put a smile on my face.

Branden
How can he not say he is liberal. I can't understand that.

Branden
During cv-19, we ghosted a bunch of liberal friends (we're from/in Seattle, so liberals are pretty much all you get). We got tired of having to listen to the drivel that came out of their mouths. It wasn't so much their position(s) on various topics that finally pushed us over the edge, it was the complete and total lack of common sense and objectivity on their part. They were literally some of the stupidest people we've ever known.

Since having ghosted them, my blood pressure has come down and life has gotten pretty good. I don't hate them or wish them any ill will (most of them anyway). But we got to the point where we just couldn't stand to even be in the same room as them, having to listen to the stupid shit that came out of their mouths, then watch them all nod in agreement. Like a bunch of turkeys looking up, opening their beaks and drowning in a rainstorm.

It's all about the wolf and the sheep
They, the sheep, all they care about is eatin' and screwin', as long as they got food and a piece of tail in front of 'em, they will never look up to see the wolf comin'.
No matter how much you yell at 'em to look out
Nature culls the weakest from the herd and we know who's going first!

Branden
My father in law is the same. All I have to do is put up a Trump sign in my yard and he will refuse to come inside. Yet he will sit and bitch about everything going on and still twist things around to blame Trump.

During cv-19, we ghosted a bunch of liberal friends (we're from/in Seattle, so liberals are pretty much all you get). We got tired of having to listen to the drivel that came out of their mouths. It wasn't so much their position(s) on various topics that finally pushed us over the edge, it was the complete and total lack of common sense and objectivity on their part. They were literally some of the stupidest people we've ever known.

Since having ghosted them, my blood pressure has come down and life has gotten pretty good. I don't hate them or wish them any ill will (most of them anyway). But we got to the point where we just couldn't stand to even be in the same room as them, having to listen to the stupid shit that came out of their mouths, then watch them all nod in agreement. Like a bunch of turkeys looking up, opening their beaks and drowning in a rainstorm.
I need to be in the mood to fence with those people. When you toss logic at them they just loose it and fall back and call you racist or something.

Like in the video above. If the illegal was not here that crime would not have happened and the girl would not be dead, or raped.

You can just see tilt in their mind, and they call you a racist. That can be even more fun to push, I don't even know his skin tone, or where he is from, how can I be racist. It seems to me that you are the one keeping track of what color what sex everyone is. Personally I dont care.

They just can't deal with that.

I have not ghosted friends, they have ghosted me. I guess they can't deal with what I say. I am not mean or yelling, just asking questions and stating what can't be argued with like, well if he was not in the country in the first place it would have never happened to her would it.

Reactions: woogie_man
20211020_134307.jpg

Everytime he gets on the stage the only “accomplishments” he can tout are bills, passed by Congress not POTUS, that have spent us into disaster. Why do you think we can’t afford anything anymore? Our money is being devalued by printing and spending, ON PURPOSE! Inflation affects the rich and powerful the least. Watch for the potato to brag about the billions and trillions spent that have made us poor.

Let‘s go Brandon.

It’s not that they don’t care about you. They fucking HATE you.
FJB, i wonder how many dementia pills (Dr. biden :unsure:) had to prescribe before the speech,not to mention a couple of lines of cocaine

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Phish
Didn't watch.... anyone got the cliff abridged notes? Pomp, circumstance, and lots of lies?

I can’t watch that motherfucker! As for having friends that are democrat , I have none! Can’t be around those fuckers. Brings out my violent side!

It was a campaign speech. I had to turn it off after half an hour. What we already know about the state of the Union was not mentioned.

Reactions: 101st
Did not watch but read the transcription. I'll be moving a few project time lines up.

Yup, after that shitshow I told my son to start liquidating a lot of my crypto (account’s in his name) for more physical gold…and swung by the local LDS cannery to grab a few more cases of stuff. Glad to see them open to the public again.

I know intellectually/logically that fear mongering is the game, but it’s hard not to be paranoid when our President can say shit like he did last night and half the population stands up and claps their hands.

I’ll still “vote harder” this November…if we make it that far…but yeah, ramping up preps again.

First up , wonders of modern medicine, can you imagine what kind of drug cocktail Pfizer had to mix to get the dude trough SOU
Would make Pablo Escobar blush , i wonder how many wearable injectors he is hooked up to , as you just can't do a single dose that would carry Brandon trough SOU

I imagine there was whole black program to develop much more advanced remote-controlled units for POTUS

Second take it was pretty much this
GHtOGN-XUAAU6mz.png

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
I’ll still “vote harder” this November…if we make it that far…
Many have moved toward that boat ramp within the last few hrs, even a few libtard neighbors. I absolutely, positively, hate it for the children & other innocents. When it starts there will be no rules this time, or fucks given to those who planned or try to enforce the "New Rules" once it starts.

Didn't watch.... anyone got the cliff abridged notes? Pomp, circumstance, and lots of lies?

• Wow
Reactions: DIBBS
Well i said it would make Pablo Escobar blush , but the cocktail is likely dosed in real time folks at Darpa probably took $$ to make it work

I reckon there are multiple on body injectors on Brandon dosing a custom mix anytime he is let into public view
2024-03-09_23h00_21.png

▪️Psychiatrist Carol Lieberman, who works with patients suffering from dementia, noted that the American president most often “speaks slowly and stumbles.” But when he spoke to lawmakers, he jabbered and sounded “hot-tempered and angry,” which are typical signs of someone taking amphetamines.
▪️The expert noted that drug use is indicated not only by the speech of the US President, but also by his behavior. During his speech, he frequently gestured and moved his hands quickly, although he usually kept them at the podium while reading text from a teleprompter.
▪️ “Emotional instability is a sign of dementia, and it (emotional instability) was worsened by the Adderall or amphetamine they gave him. He didn't just talk loudly. He shouted in a room where everyone could hear him and where he had a microphone,” Lieberman emphasized.

GIPunZrWAAA-C49

Source:

Last edited: