• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A long overdue introduction from New Hampshire

Tamoby

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2010
Central NH
Greetings from the great white north,
I've been A member since 2010 but I've been viewing this forum for many, many years. Anytime I've needed information, I've come here. And so far, I haven't had to actually ask a question. I'm an avid shooter and outdoorsman. I've been shooting most of my life and have always place accuracy above all else. I've worked within the firearms industry and a machinist within that industry for several years. I also spent 6 years as a 12B. I spend my time at the range bettering myself and occasionally helping others become better marksmen as well. Currently I'm a project manager for an up and coming firearms company, hobby gunsmith and reloader.
One thing I've learned over the years is that if I have a question, someone else has had it too. When I'm on the hide, I'm usually digging through the forum. I finally have access to some distance shooting and once the snow melts (and gets above freezing) I'll be out there bettering my skills.
Recently I picked up another 700P (barrel code indicates 1991) so I'm currently blueprinting it. It's going to take a while due to being involved with a start up company but it'll eventually be sitting in either a MCS T4A or HS PST007. Seekins base and rings with a PST 4-16x50 resting on top, and a quality barrel once this one is toast. I was a fool and sold my heavy barrel 700VS years ago due to bills and it's been a decision that has kept me up at night over the years. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens on the forum in the future and hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the folks here.

Last edited: