• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A monitor lizard was gang raped in India

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
iu

Your move, Florida man.

This is what happens when otherwise sane and normal men cannot be sure that a "woman" is actually a woman. Could actually be an NCAA collegiate "female" swimmer for all they know.

A lizard may actually be the safer bet.
I want to hear the conversation those streetshitters had before they embarked on this plan.

"Yes, Panjar, I too have lusted for the loins of monitor lizards, many times. And today, I will get my wish."

Last edited:
Actually bestiality was common enough to make it into the Bible, so people have been raping animals since the dawn of time.
1d9025addfd86157b999a9274229e0043af01bc63879e547528617f04472c61f_1.jpg
I know. It was insane then, too. Damn, it wasn't even warm blooded. :eek:

Pit Lizards are very common on Race Day.......

The only way this is accomplished is through team work. Someone has to hold the head, just like fucking a methhead.

I want to hear the conversation those streetshitters had before they embarked on this plan.

"Yes, Panjar, I too have lusted for the loins of monitor lizards, many times. And today, I will get my wish."
I’m stealing “streetshitters”. I’ll do my best to give you credit where I can

imagine how that conversation started.

Panwar "o look a Bengal monitor lizard, those are protected endangered species"

Sandeep "fuck protected species, ill show you what I think of protected species"

Panwar "No you wont"

Sandeep "Hold my curry"

who does that? its almost like a subliminal code or some elite illuminati handshake. and wtf, is on her desk in the lower right corner?
Before the Speaker calls each session of the House to order, this coin-silver inkstand is placed on the rostrum. The inkstand is considered the oldest surviving artifact of the House and was made between 1810 and 1820. Although its origins are mysterious, it most likely came into the House around 1819. The inkstand is stamped with the mark of J. Leonard, a Washington silversmith and watchmaker. It contains three replacement crystal inkwells and is adorned on both sides by swags and eagles. The feet of the tray take the form of fasces with snakes winding around them, classical symbols of unity and wisdom, respectively.
mr peabodyb.jpg

Before the Speaker calls each session of the House to order, this coin-silver inkstand is placed on the rostrum. The inkstand is considered the oldest surviving artifact of the House and was made between 1810 and 1820. Although its origins are mysterious, it most likely came into the House around 1819. The inkstand is stamped with the mark of J. Leonard, a Washington silversmith and watchmaker. It contains three replacement crystal inkwells and is adorned on both sides by swags and eagles. The feet of the tray take the form of fasces with snakes winding around them, classical symbols of unity and wisdom, respectively.
View attachment 7849684
I'm impressed you know this. And surprised I learned it in the lizard gang rape thread.

View attachment 7849684
thanks, I was genuinely curious. it looks as ornate as you describe and a bit out of place.

If it's Pelosi's the three inkwells probably contain Adrenochrome, liquid Xanax and Everclear.

just more proof that a horny guy will stick there dick in almost anything . dirty monkeys

I just just hope the monitor lizard can someday move past this and not blame itself.

• Haha
Reactions: Ric O'shay
I like their food, but India is like the spicy dumpster of the world, isn’t that rather small country second to china in pollution and shit they toss in the ocean?

actually had a friend who liked to amuse himself by shocking people. he would stick his dick in random things in front of people. "hey look at this fish I caught" dick in fishes mouth. when we were kids he would eat nasty shit like Bear Grills and bite the head off lizards just to make the girls scream. one time he knocked a possum off the fence with a hell of a throw with a full beer can. after some chanting from the crowd he bit its tounge out. ah the good ol days.

Motherfuckers probably smoked or ate nightshade/jimsonweed leaves and seeds or something. That shit makes you go absofuckinglutely batshit... They prolly thought the lizard was a Bollywood actress or something. That is the devilish power of deliriants consisting of tropane alkaloids like atropine and scopolamine... You don't hallucinate. You actually enter a dream world and you act all fucking insane to everybody else and you don't even know it.

What amazes me is they got turned on enough to do it. There's the old joke about having to put a paper bag over her head but really...

Doesn’t surprise me.
But the WTF question is, how slow of a news day does it have to be print that?
Yea, I could have done without this story.

Some important conerns:

1. How exactly do we know it was rape? Could be consensual...

2. Did you see what that lizard was wearing? Lizard had it coming. (I'm clearly ok with victim blaming.

3. Worst case scenario: At least they weren't fucking some kid, unlike the global elite pedo club.

Reactions: Conaso and Im2bent