• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos A New Barrel

Re: A New Barrel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Werewolf74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice set-up. I'm thinking about a new scope . How does the night force Perform ??</div></div>

Beautifully. I never thought I'd spend $1600 on a tube with glass. Until you start missing shots because you're using a piece of garbage.

Nice looking rifle. In that trim it is a clone of my F-class rifle, except mine sports a 30in Brux HV barrel and a Sightron SIII 10x50.

SY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time to hunt mexican drug cartels. lol</div></div>

With this scope I better be able to hunt them. From here in Idaho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SYK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifle. In that trim it is a clone of my F-class rifle, except mine sports a 30in Brux HV barrel and a Sightron SIII 10x50.

SY</div></div>

No adjustable zoom?