• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A new Canadian

Pristine

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2022
Canada
shootpristine.com
Hey all, I'm a new-to-forum guy out of BC Canada. I was born and raised as a hunter, which I'm still very passionate about, however over the past 10 years I've developed an interest in precision rifles and long range shooting. I'm now working in the industry selling actions which has been a very exciting change, and I look forward to dealing with all my fellow gun nuts! Snipers hide has proven to be a valuable wealth of knowledge as I continue to deepen my understanding of all things firearms and shooting, so its nice to finally be a member.

Back when Jim Carry was funny. As a Canadian living in the states this has always been my favorite skit..

Welcome to the Hide. I hope your actions get some traction.

• Haha
Reactions: Pristine
well justin bever is also from Canada , it's not your fault welcome from delaware

• Haha
Reactions: Pristine
Hey welcome to the hide. Question on BC. Fernie is my fav town in all of Canada have been going back every summer at least once since 2000.....until rona. If/when vax requirements are lifted we will be back. You said you are a hunter have you heard how the Elk River is doing? Flows, snow fall etc? The dry fly action on those Cuttys is beyond anything I can describe to fellow fishaholics. The guy who owned the fishing lodge we used to use sold it and we can't get ahold of him. We don't go there for the lodging, but the guides and many have fled Fernie unfortunately. Thanks for any updates.

Hey welcome to the hide. Question on BC. Fernie is my fav town in all of Canada have been going back every summer at least once since 2000.....until rona. If/when vax requirements are lifted we will be back. You said you are a hunter have you heard how the Elk River is doing? Flows, snow fall etc? The dry fly action on those Cuttys is beyond anything I can describe to fellow fishaholics. The guy who owned the fishing lodge we used to use sold it and we can't get ahold of him. We don't go there for the lodging, but the guides and many have fled Fernie unfortunately. Thanks for any updates.
Hey!
Fernie is beautiful.. I haven't been out that way in a while so I don't really have a lot of info for you. Most of my hunting pursuits lead me north.
The rona has really crushed the guiding industry in BC from what I understand with so many clients typically coming from south. Its a real shame! I saw quite a few ads for 25-50% off guided opportunities aimed at locals so the guides could just stay alive the past few years. Lets hope things open up again soon.

Hey!
Fernie is beautiful.. I haven't been out that way in a while so I don't really have a lot of info for you. Most of my hunting pursuits lead me north.
The rona has really crushed the guiding industry in BC from what I understand with so many clients typically coming from south. Its a real shame! I saw quite a few ads for 25-50% off guided opportunities aimed at locals so the guides could just stay alive the past few years. Lets hope things open up again soon.
Yea our buddy who owned the lodge has been crushed we feel awful for him. The vast majority of the guided clients are from the US.....on the other hand the pressure on the river is way down so that is a bonus if these idiots like Biden and Trudeau will drop the jab mandates.

Yea our buddy who owned the lodge has been crushed we feel awful for him. The vast majority of the guided clients are from the US.....on the other hand the pressure on the river is way down so that is a bonus if these idiots like Biden and Trudeau will drop the jab mandates.
Here's to hoping, my friend... Most of the provinces have dropped the mandates, jab and mask. I guess the science is different Federally and specifically in BC. Anyways.. cheers to better days!