• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A New Search For a Qualified Retreat Caretaker Couple/Family

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
I have no dog in this fight. Just passing some info.
Hobo
On behalf of one of my consulting clients, I’m again searching for a caretaker couple (or family) to live and work full-time at a ranch in northwestern Montana. The current caretaker family plans to move in June of 2023, to be closer to their family.

The couple must be:

• Married for at least three years, in a strife-free and drug-free monogamous relationship.
  • Be devoted Christians
There can't actually be a job. If it were for real a million lbgqt couples would be suing for the job. Most likely it's some scam to rip off applicants.

Reactions: 101st
in a strife-free and drug-free monogamous relationship.
Love is a drug...
Strife free? what the hell,,, interview question, have you ever had a fight with your husband..
her - like with fists?

From JW Rawles:

Several hours this past week were dedicated to evaluating resumes and phone interviews with candidates that are hoping to fill a retreat/ranch caretaker position, on behalf of one of my consulting clients. We are still seeking candidates, so if that job interests you, then please get your resume in. Preference will be given to military veterans with overseas deployment experience in any of the combat arms branches.

It's common.

They are asking the questions because they've had a couple that they had to fire because they fought and destroyed stuff constantly.

I've seen it happen. It's not uncommon.

Reactions: BCP
All this for 150 acres?

A full time caretaker for 150 acres is ridiculous, but I think this is some glowie shit. You send in the resume and they tell you that you're hired and then start trying to convince you to saw off your shotgun barrel before you get here because the bears up there are tricky.

I just went back and read the qualifications. sounds like they're setting up for Randy Weaver II.

I lived in NW Montana, a bit east of St. Ignatius, in the mountains, in a tent. Stunning country, the Mission Mountains and Flathead Valley.

Aside from that part or the country being far to cold for this nigga, I bet Uncle is screening everybody who reads the ad. We're all on a list. :eek:

All this for 150 acres?

A full time caretaker for 150 acres is ridiculous, but I think this is some glowie shit. You send in the resume and they tell you that you're hired and then start trying to convince you to saw off your shotgun barrel before you get here because the bears up there are tricky.

I dunno it reads like prepper dumbassery to me.

Lol. I fit that profile and might apply depending on the pay.

Living in that area would be a nice plus.

I think it is either for Rawles' own ranch or another one close by. He lives up in that area and I have met him before.

There are other, much better jobs for some,, but if you have the skills and want to live in MT instead of furthering your present career, it seems perfect.

Reactions: Maggot
How bout this family ?
MV5BMjc0MTAyNjYyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU0MTUzNA@@._V1_.jpg

All this for 150 acres?

Rich people.

It's common to hire a caretaker because they're gone often. I have worked on places where the owners have a caretaker for 30 acres and 2 horses.
They typically have a cottage for them, and expect them to do the standard farm chores.

They'll have a housekeeper and hire contractors to fix damn near anything.

Rich people.

It's common to hire a caretaker because they're gone often. I have worked on places where the owners have a caretaker for 30 acres and 2 horses.
They typically have a cottage for them, and expect them to do the standard farm chores.

Rich people have been around since Biblical times.
I like rich people. Might not be good to live in a country, like Africa, where everyone is poor.

Rich people have been around since Biblical times.
I like rich people. Might not be good to live in a country, like Africa, where everyone is poor.
there's rich people in Africa, except the rich control and own everything and the poor are a result of this cultural.
Rich people/Elites have always hated the middle class. The middle class is a threat on the elites way of living. The middle class are intelligent, investment savy, and through hard work and investing, are at competition with the elate. A middle-class person can become Rich.
An elite person loves serfdom. (which is what the WEF wants to recreate all over the world. Serfs can't leave and have to work to eat. All profits go to the elite, the elite own everything, and the elite don't have to work, just sit around and fk everyone and everything.
The middle class is a direct threat on the elite. Hence why the elite are destroying the middle class in America.

there's rich people in Africa, except the rich control and own everything and the poor are a result of this cultural.
Rich people/Elites have always hated the middle class. The middle class is a threat on the elites way of living. The middle class are intelligent, investment savy, and through hard work and investing, are at competition with the elate. A middle-class person can become Rich.
An elite person loves serfdom. (which is what the WEF wants to recreate all over the world. Serfs can't leave and have to work to eat. All profits go to the elite, the elite own everything, and the elite don't have to work, just sit around and fk everyone and everything.
The middle class is a direct threat on the elite. Hence why the elite are destroying the middle class in America.
Their plan
348073a6588d6b86.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner and BCP
Rich people.

When I was in college that was my living situation, I had a room over a barn and did the random maintenance and fixing stuff for the owner who rented out horse stalls to yuppies. They had maybe 40 acres. There was a married couple living in another little cabin as well who did other chores. Horses take a lot of work and the lazy ass yuppie woman owners never wanted to do the hour of brushing and stuff before putting the saddle on and riding in a circle for 30mins.

When I was in college that was my living situation, I had a room over a barn and did the random maintenance and fixing stuff for the owner who rented out horse stalls to yuppies. They had maybe 40 acres. There was a married couple living in another little cabin as well who did other chores. Horses take a lot of work and the lazy ass yuppie woman owners never wanted to do the hour of brushing and stuff before putting the saddle on and riding in a circle for 30mins.
It shouldnt, but it does kind of offend me, when I see real estate adds saying "3/4 acre horse property." Especially out west. Once you put a house, shed, corral and stable on it, That isnt enough for a horse in the east where there's lots of grass unless you feed it a ton of hay, which isnt os good for them as they need to graze.. Out west, forget it.

Reactions: BCP
"wanted: one dozen 18-23 y/o cooing, writhing, ample-bosomed, cheerleaders to assist with household chores. Must speak at least two words ("yes" and "wheeeee"). Must hate wearing clothes. Free use of hot tub."

"wanted: one dozen 18-23 y/o cooing, writhing, ample-bosomed, cheerleaders to assist with household chores. Must speak at least two words ("yes" and "wheeeee"). Must hate wearing clothes. Free use of hot tub."

I’d charge to use the hot tub.

It's common.

They are asking the questions because they've had a couple that they had to fire because they fought and destroyed stuff constantly.

I've seen it happen. It's not uncommon.
Obviously they weren't Christians lol.

What kind of Cult is this? I might be interested but Im over 40, married to long, Have an assortment of prescribed drugs, Have bavk and neck issues

But on the plus side the wife and I dont fight... We barely talk :)

Just kidding

Reactions: BCP and greg1147
Wanted: Volunteer slave willing to die for me. Must promise not to kill me first when the balloon goes up. Must have wife of childbearing age to help me repopulate.

Reactions: babyguppy
“Normal body type?” Is he looking for chunky or a real porker? I’m not sure that the author of the list understands the meaning of the word ‘normal…’

At 75 your skin is too leathery to make anything out of and you probably taste like Costco hotdogs and New Balance shoes.
What skin? You mean that onion skin stuff that tears if I look at it?

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude and 101st
Happily married deployed military man?

He must be on the good stuff if he thinks that is achievable.

Embed a tracking gif image in the email back to them.. You'll find this is a Nigerian identity theft ring. There is no such ranch.

At 75 your skin is too leathery to make anything out of and you probably taste like Costco hotdogs and New Balance shoes.
Leathery yes, Costco dogs-no, New Balance-no, beef or chicken, Merrill's and my last pair of made in USA Oakley's.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st