• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A Paradox

G

BLA6.jpg

Re: A Paradox

A pair of ducks.......

.....wait a minute....

...what?

JR69089-duck-pair-ruffle.jpg

hangunnr

Sorry, I couldn't resist....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am so lost on this post......! </div></div>

What makes his nose grow? A lie.
If his nose doesn't grow, then he didn't tell the truth, and his nose has to grow. But it can't, because he said it would.

If God can do anything, can He create a stone that even he couldn't lift?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I go back in time and kill my great, great grandfather, what happens to me?

The ducks puzzle me though! </div></div>

They would put you in jail for murder 1, though its more a question of what would the Hide do without your comments, Q
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hangunnr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A pair of ducks.......

.....wait a minute....

...what?

JR69089-duck-pair-ruffle.jpg

hangunnr

Sorry, I couldn't resist.... </div></div>

+1...
I still like the pair of ducks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I go back in time and kill my great, great grandfather, what happens to me?

The ducks puzzle me though! </div></div>

Paradox = pair a dux = pair of ducks

An indian chief keeps having the same dream so he goes and talks to a shrink, he say "Doc, I keep dreaming the same thing, first I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then back to the teepee. it goes on all night long, back and forth. what does it mean?"

The Docter tells the chief "its simple, you're two tense."