• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A positive message COVID-19 from the University of Wyoming

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    Well, we’ve all seen some crazy images of students partying on beaches back East, not all students are carry-on so recklessly.

Some of the students have jobs in restaurants or otherwise just trying to pay their tuition, some are taking this very seriously, and some are afraid for the future.

The University of Wyoming put up this inspirational video to their Cowboys. I just wanted to share because I thought it was a change in pace.

I apologize, I can figure out how to get this video stripped from Facebook to share. I know many do not have Facebook. Sorry/

Anyway, it just cheered me up a bit, hope it does you too.. I think the message applies to us all.

Last edited:
    Good Vid. WE all will get thru this and WE all will be stronger, because of it. Adversity never hurt anyone, plus this epidemic should make our society, hell, the world for that matter, take a step back and rethink some things/actions in our lives. Mac?