• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Pretty Unique Birthday Gift

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
With our current economic status, my gf and I had agreed not to spend money we don't have on birthday gifts for each other (our bdays are about 10 days apart).

She'd apparently gotten tired of me scratching my back against a wall corner like a bear, so she made me these on one of her 3D printers:

IMG_1492.JPG

"Take down" tactical backscratchers!!! The handle and shaft sections screw apart and I can use the more conventional scratcher head, or theT-Rex skull as needed. The teeth on that skull are SHARP!!! I'm able to scratch my back through 2 layers of heavy t-shirts.

Just thought I'd share one of the more thoughtful, unique gifts I'd ever gotten.

Awesome, not many gals make gifts on a 3d printer.
BTW was that all the attachments for the above lol.

R

Yeah, she has two printers, makes everything from gizmos like that to custom LED modules and does all her own circuit design and construction (self taught). When you asked about the attachments, were you asking about the random shit strewn around the bar behind the scratchers?

Yeah, she has two printers, makes everything from gizmos like that to custom LED modules and does all her own circuit design and construction (self taught). When you asked about the attachments, were you asking about the random shit strewn around the bar behind the scratchers?

Bless your innocent heart...

No, I'm sure he was more thinking her uses for the handle, shaft, and heads...but, it could be just the tip!

No, I'm sure he was more thinking her uses for the handle, shaft, and heads...but, it could be just the tip!

Yep, my reading comprehension was total shit, thanks

I've learned not to pay too close attention to what she's making on the printers, because I may not be old enough to know

That's pretty cool. Now you're under the gun to be equally as thoughtful and creative. Onus is on you.

That's pretty cool. Now you're under the gun to be equally as thoughtful and creative. Onus is on you.

Hers was a few weeks ago, did a huge surprise party/BBQ at the bar and got her a massage with her favorite masseuse. So the "pressure" was on her, although I forgot her birthday last year so I still had some making up to do.

With our current economic status, my gf and I had agreed not to spend money we don't have on birthday gifts for each other (our bdays are about 10 days apart).

She'd apparently gotten tired of me scratching my back against a wall corner like a bear, so she made me these on one of her 3D printers:

"Take down" tactical backscratchers!!! The handle and shaft sections screw apart and I can use the more conventional scratcher head, or theT-Rex skull as needed. The teeth on that skull are SHARP!!! I'm able to scratch my back through 2 layers of heavy t-shirts.

Just thought I'd share one of the more thoughtful, unique gifts I'd ever gotten.

Thats sweet, and a nice gift, but there is something so 'manly' about ripping your back up and down the corner of a rough brick wall.....Or

200.webp