• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a PRO Dorner rally!! WTF?

Re: a PRO Dorner rally!! WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A78063</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why I despise the sheeple...
</div></div>

Bear in mind that we don't really know the whole story and probably never will.

Food for Thought:
25pmsjn.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A78063</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why I despise the sheeple...
</div></div>

Food for Thought:
25pmsjn.jpg
</div></div>

Are you really quoting Malcolm X? He was a racist!
wow...
Furthermore, there is no "whole story". Dorner murdered an innocent woman and her boyfriend.
Thats how all this started.
If he wanted to be a "patriot", and fight the "Evil LAPD", then he should have went after those men directly.
As soon as he killed an innocent, he became a POS badguy.
Then he ambushed a couple Riverside PD officers while they were sitting at a stop light with his rifle.
Once you do that, you are not the guy that was wronged looking for revenge, you are a cop killer.
Its sad to see so many fucked up people getting behind a POS like this.
Society is going further in the toilet daily.
I for one, believe LE reacted to the violence with equal force.
The fucker hunkered down in a cabin, with a rifle, capable of making shots on LE who were surrounding the cabin.
Burning him out would be a logical step to keep other officers from being shot.
Dorner chose this, he stayed in the cabin and ate a bullet.
As far as im concerned, its a successful ending to a fucked up sitrep.

^^^FacePalm

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Context</span> & <span style="text-decoration: underline">comprehension</span> FAIL!

If you read the article, I am not sure it is really a pro-Dorner rally. I think the point is more that the LAPD botched the man hunt by shooting two innocents themselves, and then shooting at a third. Additionally they burnt down the cabin to smoke him out/kill him without giving him a trial.

I have no problem with them burning the cabin, but I think everybody on this board will say they screwed the pooch with the shooting of innocents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^FacePalm

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Context</span> & <span style="text-decoration: underline">comprehension</span> FAIL! </div></div>

One, the OP finds it necessary to start a new thread when this is already being discussed in a larger thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3898937#Post3898937

Two, he's incapable of understanding that great truths can still be uttered by despised lips, like Mao's observation that power flows from the barrel of a gun.

Three, a real question is this: which, at heart, was sicker: Dorner, or the apparatus that engaged in so much questionable activity to cast him out and hunt him down?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^FacePalm

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Context</span> & <span style="text-decoration: underline">comprehension</span> FAIL! </div></div>

One, the OP finds it necessary to start a new thread when this is already being discussed in a larger thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3898937#Post3898937

<span style="font-weight: bold">Two, he's incapable of understanding that great truths can still be uttered by despised lips, like Mao's observation that power flows from the barrel of a gun.

Three, a real question is this: which, at heart, was sicker: Dorner, or the apparatus that engaged in so much questionable activity to cast him out and hunt him down? </span></div></div>

^^^^
Agree.

The only way the LAPD can come out of this whole fiasco in any kind of good light is to have an objective reevaluation of the original Dorner complaint of LAPD excessive force use. Which i doubt will happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogmessiah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no problem with them burning the cabin, but I think everybody on this board will say they screwed the pooch with the shooting of innocents. </div></div>

He had already taken people hostage and tied them up. Did the LEO's clear the cabin before they burned it down? How do we know there was not a family of 5 in there when He ran in?

Burning down buildings with women and children in them to serve a warrant has been done before, and will be done again.

That's right, Fuck Dorner! The TV and Internet said he was guilty, so case closed....

"Then he ambushed a couple Riverside PD officers while they were sitting at a stop light with his<span style="font-weight: bold"> rifle</span>."

I haven't been following the news the last few days but I really haven't heard much about the fact he was using a rifle from the Libtard media. You'd think the anti-gun crowd would be beating this point to death.

I wonder why? Ok, not really.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Napsters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogmessiah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no problem with them burning the cabin, but I think everybody on this board will say they screwed the pooch with the shooting of innocents. </div></div>

He had already taken people hostage and tied them up. Did the LEO's clear the cabin before they burned it down? How do we know there was not a family of 5 in there when He ran in? </div></div>

Let me rephrase that, I will give the police the benefit of doubt in burning down the cabin since I wasn't there and don't know what intel they had. For the shooting of innocents, I think there should be a lynch mob after the LAPD, top management even more so than the officers actually involved in the shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogmessiah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you read the article, I am not sure it is really a pro-Dorner rally. I think the point is more that the LAPD botched the man hunt by shooting two innocents themselves, and then shooting at a third. Additionally they burnt down the cabin to smoke him out/kill him without giving him a trial.

I have no problem with them burning the cabin, <span style="color: #FF0000">but I think everybody on this board will say they screwed the pooch with the shooting of innocents.</span> </div></div>

I beg to differ, sir. There's a clown by the name of slapchop who disagrees. Won't tell ya what he does for a living, though
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A78063</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A78063</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why I despise the sheeple...
</div></div>

Food for Thought:
25pmsjn.jpg
</div></div>

Are you really quoting Malcolm X? He was a racist!
wow...
</div></div>

Please sir, do not ever quote the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, U.S. Constitution, etc...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Napsters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogmessiah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no problem with them burning the cabin, but I think everybody on this board will say they screwed the pooch with the shooting of innocents. </div></div>

He had already taken people hostage and tied them up. Did the LEO's clear the cabin before they burned it down? How do we know there was not a family of 5 in there when He ran in? </div></div>

Your knowledge of what little facts exist on the case are more than a little lacking.

The hostages taken by Dorner were at a different location to steal their vehicle, which he later crashed at another location where he was forced into another cabin, which was burned with his body inside.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patsim</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogmessiah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you read the article, I am not sure it is really a pro-Dorner rally. I think the point is more that the LAPD botched the man hunt by shooting two innocents themselves, and then shooting at a third. Additionally they burnt down the cabin to smoke him out/kill him without giving him a trial.

I have no problem with them burning the cabin, <span style="color: #FF0000">but I think everybody on this board will say they screwed the pooch with the shooting of innocents.</span> </div></div>

I beg to differ, sir. There's a clown by the name of slapchop who disagrees. Won't tell ya what he does for a living, though
wink.gif
</div></div>

I implore you to please quote me where I defended the actions of the LAPD where the shot the two old ladies? Either you're just an idiot who has a hard time with simple reading comprehension OR you're just an idiot lemming who happily hops on a bandwagon without knowing what is actually going on. Either way, you're an idiot. Go back and re read my posts, SLOWLY and perhaps you'll see that I spoke out SEVERAL times on the shooting of those civilians. Nice try though.

As far as Dorner being burned inside, I don't give a fuck. SBSO could have launched a JDAM at the cabin and I would have been cool with it.

Leathal force is leathal force no matter how you slice it. This guy made it perfectly CLEAR that he wasn't going to be taken alive. He made it perfectly clear that he was going to be bringing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare on the LAPD and his targets". He stated having a .50 and surface to air missiles. Right before he died, he shot two deputies, killing one.

Fuck him and the hole he came out of. The deputies didn't use enough force in frying this fucker. How many more were supposed to die because the cops were holding back their level of force in order to take a dude alive who had no intention of being taken alive?

BTW, rumor has it that they'll be serving BBQ at this rally, can anyone confirm?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as Dorner being burned inside, I don't give a fuck. SBSO could have launched a JDAM at the cabin and I would have been cool with it.

Leathal force is leathal force no matter how you slice it. This guy made it perfectly CLEAR that he wasn't going to be taken alive. He made it perfectly clear that he was going to be bringing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare on the LAPD and his targets". He stated having a .50 and surface to air missiles. Right before he died, he shot two deputies, killing one.

Fuck him and the hole he came out of. The deputies didn't use enough force is frying this fucker. How many more were supposed to die because the cops were holding back their level of force in order to take a dude alive who had no intention of being taken alive?

BTW, rumor has it that they'll be serving BBQ at this rally, can anyone confirm?

</div></div>

Funny, I heard they put a pig in the ground (technically different from BBQ), but sounds good to me.

I haven't the time nor inclination to search for the posts and quote you, but several times you stated or implied that their shhoting up of innocents was understandable, if not justified. I appreciate that you have changed your position. Would you now support Attempted Murder charges?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patsim</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Funny, I heard they put a pig in the ground (technically different from BBQ), but sounds good to me.

I haven't the time nor inclination to search for the posts and quote you, but several times you stated or implied that their shhoting up of innocents was understandable, if not justified. I appreciate that you have changed your position. Would you now support Attempted Murder charges? </div></div>

FUCK YOU! I NEVER said that it was either understandable or justified. In fact I stated the complete opposite. You're a coward. You want to come on here and accuse me and put words in my mouth but when called out you give some bullshit excuse as to not having the time. I think you have PLENTY of time, its not like you have anything else going on and if you took the inclination to answer my post than you have that too. The problem is that you simply can't back up what you say so now you're backpedaling. Pathetic that you would attempt to put words in my mouth or spin what I say in order to gain favor on an internet forum.

I didn't change my position, it always had been that those LAPD guys fucked up in shooting up that truck. That never deviated unlike yourself. And would I support Attempted Murder charges, in short NO. Look up the legal definition of attempted murder and then ask me the question again.

This is more like reckless endangerment and maybe you can tack on with depraved indifference.

Relax, slappy. I just baited you into taking a stand on something that you shied away from in another thread that's all. Carry on.

The problem with the Dorner case is that:

Unless some reasonable believable evidence can be found to show that it was some kind of conspiracy and that he neither wrote the manefesto posted to his account nor killed the people that it is believed he did, then it makes a very poor case in which to discuss the wrongdoings of various law enforcement agencies, without treading rather carefully.

Unless evidence can be found to point to the contrary, the story goes of it being a desparate, frantic search for a killer who wanted a bigger body count. Against that backdrop, it's hard to get much traction in convincing people to use this as a time to discuss, expose and work to change the broader issues regarding certian law enforcement agencies &/or their actions specifically in the use of deadly force against a suspect once found.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patsim</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Relax, slappy. I just baited you into taking a stand on something that you shied away from in another thread that's all. Carry on. </div></div>

Yea that's what it was right. More backpedaling.