• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A PSA For the Gang and others

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
1564793824899.png

I put donuts and mustard on my cheeseburger. Wasn't the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
I Have tried it a couple of times and just don't have any reason to ever again.
For starters I eat very little salt and generally only cook with it, vegemite to me tasted like a bullion cube made into a paste and then for good measure had an excessive amount of salt added to it.
And just for clarification was talking about the spread not that guys sister. ??

I'm not a ketchup fan, except on the rare (very rare) occasion when I have a hotdog (ketchup and dijon mustard with LOTS of onions) or a grilled-cheese sandwich.

Otherwise, I never touch the stuff. And when I make my own barbecue sauces and such, I use tomato paste instead. Very little sweetener, also. The amount of sugar that is in foods is pathetically terrible. And people just keep gobbling it up.

I Have tried it a couple of times and just don't have any reason to ever again.
For starters I eat very little salt and generally only cook with it, vegemite to me tasted like a bullion cube made into a paste and then for good measure had an excessive amount of salt added to it.
And just for clarification was talking about the spread not that guys sister. ??
Yep salt over load for sure.

Reactions: XLR308
Yep salt over load for sure.

If the Aussies dig it more power to them, hell they even have a national song about it.
I tried some of the I guess local food when I was there, croc and emu snaggers I think is what they call the bratwurst type sausages. The emu was pretty good but the Croc just didn't taste right to me.

Reactions: Barneybdb
This seems like a good 8th grade project. Great job!!

If the Aussies dig it more power to them, hell they even have a national song about it.
I tried some of the I guess local food when I was there, croc and emu snaggers I think is what they call the bratwurst type sausages. The emu was pretty good but the Croc just didn't taste right to me.

The croc didn't taste right because they served croc tongue.

While you were tasting it, it was tasting you back.

Reactions: XLR308
It is however always funny the first time some foreign kid who has never seen it before thinks they are getting one of these chocolate spread treats they see everyone else eating.....

Also you'll apprecitate the salt when it's hot & you need enough in your system to process all the water.

The croc didn't taste right because they served croc tongue.

While you were tasting it, it was tasting you back.

Croc barbacoa? I never thought of that one. I spent six days in Australia years ago & had Vegemite once. I took a bite of toast w/ Vegemite & thought “I don’t think I like this shit.” I took a second bite & knew I didn’t like it. Vegemite is horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Croc barbacoa? I never thought of that one. I spent six days in Australia years ago & had Vegemite once. I took a bite of toast w/ Vegemite & thought “I don’t think I like this shit.” I took a second bite & knew I didn’t like it. Vegemite is horrible.
I agree with you. And yet, it behooves me to understand why/how there are SO MANY down there/down under whom absolutely LOVE that stuff. But, we're talking about people that put fried eggs and sliced beets on their hamburgers, too.

So I guess, it kinda works out. HA.

Speaking of food there, I had a “barbecued shark burger” w/ coleslaw on top of it. No complaints. It was really good. My buddies & I went out that night & I got pretty hammered. I threw up in the parking lot outside & I remember telling one of my bros that the shark burger tasted just as good coming back up.

*There was absolutely no Vegemite in the making or retelling of this event.

Vagemite is that brown goo she gets on her V-jayjay from "Doin it, in the butt."
[/QUOTE]

Yep. Mustard is what you call it if its been mixed. ??

So finally we have it... @ArmyJerry turns out not to be a schill for the buy-more-ammo business....

He is the spokesman for the Salsa Industry!

Come to think of it... I think that the last time I bought an Ortega Taco Kit, there was a picture of Army Jerry on the box!

1564869090253.png

It's him... I swear!!! Wear more ammo!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Last week while I was travelling, squirrels broke into my Jeep and ate a whole bunch of ketchup packs that were sitting on the console from a recent visit to BK... And in the back of my Jeep were a bunch of little insulin packages with squirrel prints on them. He wasn't kidding. That stuff is death!

Sugar is bad for you, BUT processed carbohydrates are probably worse for you and of course high fructose corn syrup... well that will turn you into a cow in short order.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn