• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A question of Kit - Ar10T vs GAP/LMT

Fitz.

Nothing Interesting
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2003
PRC Chicago
Gentlemen, I've been tied up for the past several years. work out of the country and the like. Haven't had any time to shoot for a while. Anyway's, I have a Ga Precision SnipersHide bells and whistles built on an Armalite AR10 platform. Never fired and another AR10T same situation I know they shouldn't sit in the safe doing nothing. My question is should I sell these to upgrade to the GAP10 or LMT systems. I have no issue putting money into the rigs to upgrade. I'm trying to find the time but could use some help. Thanks, Fitz.

You are not going to gain anything over what you already have. Just stock up on the gen2 mags and you will be happier than a pig in....

Thanks Gentlemen.

I should have been more clear. In specific relating to the proprietary mag issue, I don't beleive these will take P mags and improvements as I understand to the bolt.

These things are older and as I understand at a minimum I should send in for the updates to use the newer version if the Armalite mags.

Again, thanks.

It's been so long I'll have to remember which is the business end.

Fitz

The gen 2 mag are built very well and run like a top. I would just shoot it and if you start getting malfunctions then send it in for the upgrades. I'm sure you will enjoy your rifle...