• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a quick hello from here in the Brooks Range

grizz2010

Private
Minuteman
fellas, know some but not too much. l tend to lean in close before I pull the trigger. I like to use heavy for caliber bullets and have figured that bigger bullets make bigger holes. Most if not all of my hunting skills require getting in close but the curiousities of long range shooting has an appeal, just not sure when this will pickup. Coming here may answer that. I won't pretend to know a heck of alot Won't talk too much and have a quick ear. The thought of using them pointed sticks and string pretty much came to a dead end after mulling the fact after hunting for the last 40 yrs .or so that bullets do a darn good job of getting game. I am no sniper nor plan on being one but this forum has me on edge to learn what you fellas and ladies know on the equipment necessary to make a shot precisely with the latest of gear. Like I said don't like to talk much so I will sit here awhile and catch up. thanks.