• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing A quick thanks to you all

s4b1106

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2009
Idaho
I just wanted to take a minute and thank everybody on The Hide for their assistance. I know that a lot of you are professionals with real work to do, instead of entertaining my petty little problems. I don't often post here (and no, I am not trying to pad posts to sell anything) but when I do post it is usually because I am in a bind and don't know where to go next. You guys always come up with solutions for me. I am a police armorer in a small department and a hobby gun tinkerer and I get a lot of officers requesting personal work. Not having years of schooling and/or apprentisship experience to fall back on, it is great to have such an extensive resource available!

I would also like to thank everyone who are helping other people out. I have been shocked many times over about how often and how detailed people have been to answer my questions. Many times I have received replies that are pages of information long, and all I have to give in return is a thank you. I will try to help other people out from the knowledge I gain from this place, there have been a few cases in real life that I have helped other people out.