• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes A.R.M.S.® #72®-Ext® MKII Lever® Mount Info?

PLeighton

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2007
NE North Carolina
www.l8ntactical.com
Does anyone have some additional info on the A.R.M.S.® #72®-Ext® MKII Lever® Mount?
tn_arms1.jpg

http://www.armsmounts.com/default.asp?mode=products&sub=mounts&id=[hsh]72
I'm specifically looking for price, availability, and whether or not it is available with MOA cant.

Before anyone chimes in with "The Night Force Uni-Mount is available and a great product."
I realize this, but for this project I would prefer to stick with an A.R.M.S. product for no other reason than aesthetics.
The build is loosely following the MK12 MOD0 pattern, but because the cartridge is 300 BLK, I need as much elevation as possible.
To better illustrate the extreme drop of a subsonic 220 SMK in 300 BLK, to get to 300 yards, I have to dial in 20 MOA of elevation and then still hold an additional 5 MIL.

Here is a photo of the rifle for those that are inspired by visuals.
P1010272_WEB.jpg

To further complicate matters, this optic and mount will occasionally be moved to my 5.56x45 upper for "ground hog eradication ops".
grin.gif

I have an E-mail inquiry into Mounts Plus and A.R.M.S., but have not heard anything back from either of them yet.