• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A request for a simple nylon product

sable

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2010
Texas
I have a simple nylon zippered soft case for my sidearm to ride around in and its worn to the point that I needs replacement. I know I could get one at a sporting goods store for 5 bucks, but if someone could build me one out of some 1000d nylon triple stitched with nice zippers and light padding for a reasonable price, id be all over it. Who can pass up a chance to get a nice new piece of kit?
grin.gif

Anyways, I don't know who the users are on this site who make gear, just point me to them. Or if a product exists already thatll handle it, lemme know.

Thanks

Re: A request for a simple nylon product

battlecloth.com makes what you seek

You could try Grand River Tactical. His name on the hide is "hasgunwilltravel"

Try with Kary from Endeavor Gear Works, he makes excellent belts and custom gear.

I got one "free" with my Ed Brown Kobra Carry in SS (LOL) Seriously though, Nighthawk makes one but as stated above it is more than $5.00