• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A rhetorical question

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    I am finally going to pull the trigger (pun intended) on purchasing a muffler for my toys. The atf requires fingerprint cards and passport photos. To get the photos taken, I must go to a local pharmacy to have the picture taken. Being that the pharmacy is a public business, my King Roy cooper I, has mandated the use of masks in said businesses. So ,my question is, will the atf accept a picture of me with my government mandated mask on, or do I ditch the mask, making me an obvious scofflaw, at which point it may discourage the atf from approving my application for the stamp to get my muffler. I'm just torn. :sneaky:

If a tree falls in the woods and there is no ear or other device to register the sound does it make noise?

• Haha
    Reactions: WDN-K-9
    Take your own picture. My wife took mine with her digital camera and it went through with no problems. Look at some passport pictures to get an idea of the background needed.

Unsuppressed firearm noise is damaging the hearing of the self identified.....whatever mer,he,she,it,them,those.

#‘No more NFA, Suppress All Firearm Noise Now’

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Don't forget to properly fill out your fingerprint card.

atfunnamed.jpg

I used a solid color wall and took photos for several cans with a digital camera and sized them to passport photo. This was on a trust with 3 RPs.

As was mentioned go to the Silencer Shop website and look for a kiosk in your area. You will have to download the Silencer Shop app and set up an account but it is easy to do. I have a sneaky feeling the current regime will be going after suppressors in the near future.

While owning of suppressors is enjoyable, in the future I want them to hear it coming.