• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Serious Inquiry

army_eod

Retired Army
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2008
AL
I am looking for the organization that can take on BLM and Antifa and all the Marxist insurrectionists. I need huge funding sources. Billions needed. Let me know who will step up.

You are looking at it all wrong.
A very small handful of Elitists are the ones pulling the strings, calling out the propaganda and ensuring the funds are spread around.
They in turn have paid off politicians at many levels of the government and justice system to do what they say.

The ones with the billions to spare in funding, the ones who can toss around a hundred million here and there are the ones all behind this.

You can't play on their level because simply everybody that has that kind of money is in the club.

What you should be doing instead is figuring out a way to get all the "good" folks and "patriots," to stop their fantasy games of preparing for some righteous civil war or such and instead get busy at every level of politics, working harder than the opposition and doing as much as they can to convince others of the reality. Convince them to get to the polls with everyone they can drag out and get enough votes to counter the fraud that will be coming.

BLM / Antifa / Marxists are all simply useful idiots along with the stupid "intellectual" class of overly educated stupid professors and teachers.

The problem you face is that you are up against something that has been in progress more than likely since before you were born. It's getting to the final showy violent stages because they already laid most of the groundwork for their plan to fundamentally change society to be the elites rule and everyone else is serfs, now they just need to make the people BEG for their new masters to take over.

Sorry. But I want to find the same big money backers and snake eaters who can defeat these people.

Sorry. But I want to find the same big money backers and snake eaters who can defeat these people.

And now you just made your way to several more lists, LOL.

I am looking for the organization that can take on BLM and Antifa and all the Marxist insurrectionists. I need huge funding sources. Billions needed. Let me know who will step up.

Well, your in luck. Here I sit looking at the beach in Malibu with $6.2B in the bank from tech venture investments. Having my morning coffee, which I have flown in from my Colombian estate on a gulfstreem every morning so it’s fresh, then pressed between the thighs of of my supermodel handmaidens, perusing the snipershide on my prototype iPhone 13, just looking for one worthy soul to donate a few billion too...because man... I’d like to change all this system that got me my billions...

... and here you are... destiny...

According to the internet, Soros is the only evil billionaire. Well, maybe now Gates, too. The rest are all just hard-working capitalists who want to earn an honest loving, not pay too much in taxes, and give back to the country that gave them the opportunity to be so successful. I'm sure any of those billionaires will be happy to support your cause.

you should watch how openly you do that collecting money for a cause is one thing as long as you have the proper llc that makes you tax exempt but openly asking for funding to take on the blm could get you in a lot of legal problem . The blm get to break laws because they pay the democrats tons of money to do so you on the republican side will not have that same political backing or protection if and when you break any laws one thing I will hand the democrats they are in a fight to win even if they loose they are fully committed to that fight the republican political system is still trying to find its heart beat even as the militia groups are taking the fight to the pro commies even without political backing letting the republicans sleep through another fight they really should be involved in .

Last edited:
Well, your in luck. Here I sit looking at the beach in Malibu with $6.2B in the bank from tech venture investments. Having my morning coffee, which I have flown in from my Colombian estate on a gulfstreem every morning so it’s fresh, then pressed between the thighs of of my supermodel handmaidens, perusing the snipershide on my prototype iPhone 13, just looking for one worthy soul to donate a few billion too...because man... I’d like to change all this system that got me my billions...

... and here you are... destiny...
Go be poor somewhere else...... :eek: 🤣