• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

a "snipers hide t-shirt"

es45acp

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
southwest US
I'm thinking that plunking down some $ for a "hide" t-shirt would be worth a box of premium ammo.

Maybe "the hide" logo with an option to have the members call sign on it.
cool.gif

Been brought up a thousand times before?

Re: a "snipers hide t-shirt"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ES45acp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking that plunking down some $ for a "hide" t-shirt would be worth a box of premium ammo... brought up a thousand times before?</div></div>What is is that you are bringing up?

I was just considering talking to "the Man" today about this but I see that there is already an "Official" shirt available.

My thought was the same as yours though. My online store allows you to pick any kind of shirt you want, short, long, sweat shirt, hoody, jacket, as well as a plethora of colors, and yes...you would be able to put your SH name on the back if you like.

I have tried to get an "official" shirt for some time. I can never get one in the color or logo that I am wanting.

Frustrating as it is... I am still patiently "waiting" for options.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ES45acp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking that plunking down some $ for a "hide" t-shirt would be worth a box of premium ammo.

cool.gif

</div></div>

NO, only about two thousand. SniperCJ (Here) is the man to talk to, and Linestretch is where you can find him and Susan. Here's the link:

T'Shirts, Pens, and other 'Hide stuff,

Great people to work with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ES45acp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking that plunking down some $ for a "hide" t-shirt would be worth a box of premium ammo.

cool.gif

</div></div>

NO, only about two thousand. SniperCJ (Here) is the man to talk to, and Linestretch is where you can find him and Susan. Here's the link:

T'Shirts, Pens, and other 'Hide stuff,

Great people to work with. </div></div>

with working link: http://www.linestretch.com/index.html

pretty sure Frank has to give you express permission to make anything with Snipers Hide on it. Since this is his business he has the soul rights to decide who does what with its name and logo.

+1 for Linestretch. I ordered a new cap and shirt a few days ago and got them in the mail today. He didn't have the style of hat I wanted and instead of saying sorry tuff luck, it was no problem I'll pick one up and embroider what you want on it. These folks are top shelf.

Yea I'd be pretty interested in a SH offical t shirt my self. So lmk when it happens. And if anyone interested I wouldn't mind helping with lay out design if I could.

But if I were you and smart about it I wouldn't make a shirt with the SH logo due to the rights to th name and logos they could easily make you regret not going the proper steps. At least get the permition from them cause iv seen a friend of mine use a logo and have months of hastle from the companys logo he used on a sweat shirt and web site. He learned my lesson for me with that. So I'd suggest not doing it.

i would be down for one, could i get an msg90 on the front or back of the shirt under where it says "snipers hide"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea I'd be pretty interested in a SH offical t shirt my self. So lmk when it happens. </div></div>
It happened a while ago...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: modifier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Direct link to the SH swag store: http://linestretch.com/store/page2.html </div></div>