• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A "Spotter" from Oregon

I Spot 4U - "Eagle Eyes"

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2014
Oregon
I am the "spotter" for COSSA' Great Basin-Long Range Precision Shooters. A few shooters call me "Eagle Eyes" because of my vision of 20/10, which is a shock to them because of my age. I like "spotting" and enjoy providing range and wind calls w/corrections in both MILS and MOA depending on what the individual shooter wants. Individual Instruction, on a case by case basis, is also available to those whom regularly participate in our monthly (April - Sept.) Long Range shooting matches.

Our range goes from 300 yards - 1 mile with both KD & UKD fixed and reactive targets. "No AP or Green Tip" ammo. Match requires 70 rounds - bring more if you want to shoot more after the match.

The "last" shoot of this year is Sept. 27, 2014. Registration is @07:30 - 08:15, Fee is $10, Match time starts @ 08:30

Semper Fi,

USMC (Ret.)